sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How do you change your username?

From the FAQ

Can I Change my Username?
If you wish to request a username change, it will only be considered if:

* Your username consists of the number of children you have and you just had a change in that number. ex. dadof3kids --> dadof4kids
* You want your username to be the same as your business name ex. coolmom --> bluediaperstore
*Your username is your email address, for privacy reasons (must be the complete email, not just the prefix - i.e. examplename@xxxxxx.com would be changed but examplename would not)
*You have some outstanding reason why you need it changed - considered on a case by case basis.

*Keep in mind that your new username will come with a small line in your profile that says who you used to be.*

Please PM Juan M for username requests and allow a couple of days for the change to happen. Include your reason and your email address so that I can send you a response with your username change notification.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote