View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 11:13 AM   #2
rumblepurr
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: Second star to the right and straight on till morning!
My Mood:
Re: Newborn: bg, tini fit, alva, wool Small: g's, fitted, wool & OS pockets BG & Alva

SOLD DIAPERS

Newborn diapers:

Tots bots Tini Fit in good used condition, they all have some staining, or dingy inners. $48 PPD for all 4, comes with 2 doublers. Or $13 PPD each, first come first served with the inserts.

Blue, white #1 (worst staining), red, white #2: I took a lot of pictures to show the stains .*
Fronts:

Backs:

EBF staining on inside of blue:

White #1 staining on inner:

White #1 staining on outer pocket:

Red staining on inner:

White #2 dingy back flap:

White #2 staining on outer pocket:

2 doublers, ignore the last one on the right:

Smalls:

3 angel wing prefitteds, closure-less, homemade in very good used condition, no stains, good elastic, no smells. $10 PPD for all 3, $6 for all 3 if you buy something else.
Fronts:

Backs:

4 snap 4.0v Bumgenius, Butternut is a second, and had a small cut in the rear of the diaper. I covered with an applique of mushrooms. Very cute and never had a leak. The rest are all 1st condition. $40 PPD for all 4 bumgenius.
Have 3 large microfiber Fuzzibunz inserts and 3 GMD small flats inserts, that go with the pockets: first come-first choice. 1 flat has staining as pictured.
Moonbeam, ribbit and butternut:

Insides:

nb bumgenius in very good condition: still sticky velcro, some pilling on tabs, no stains or smells. Butternut, grasshopper and ribbit are all 1st quality and clementine is a 2nd, but I can't figure out what makes it so. $40 ppd for all 4.
Outsides:

Insides:

Small g diapers in very good condition, no stains, good velcro and snaps, very minor pilling on waists, no smells. Each comes with one g pouches in very good condition and an extra g pouch in poor condition, elastic is peeling. Each g diaper also comes with a g cloth insert, these are also in good condition, but they all have some staining. $12 PPD each or $30 PPD for all three.

Fronts: The g is starting to peel just a touch on the pink.

Insides and extra inserts:

g cloth smalls:

Brand new never washed or worn 6 newborn Alvas in a rainbow, comes with nb prefolds as inserts. Inserts have been used previously but are in very good condition. $30 PPD for all 6.

Co-op newborn diaper covers: brand new never used, very similar to thirsties duo. $9 PPD for all 3. $4 PPD each. $3 with any other purchase.
Fronts:

Inside to show the flap and design.

Last edited by rumblepurr; 05-01-2013 at 12:41 PM.
rumblepurr is online now   Reply With Quote