AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013 weekly chat ~ April 29-May 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
Ugh- my house smells of burnt hashbrowns. lol dh didn't put enough oil in the pan before cooking them. I really need a real hood fan, not that stupid one under the microwave. That's for another day I guess.

The girls and dh are outside working in the garden. I need to get a grocery list together for tonight since I did piddly squat yesterday. We were supposed to have the family over for dinner today, but bil's fam bailed on us, so just mil and gma are coming over. I need to cut their hair anyways. I plan on telling them they get one more cut after this and then they are on their own!

Tris- I'd love to buy some real nursing bras right now, but I'm afraid that my size will change so much towards the end and they won't fit.
IF I get any bigger, I'm going to need a wheel barrow o_O

So, I am doing mostly okay. We still don't have any answers on DH but we are treating it like an ulcer. I'm doing okay except the heat and the A/C still being broken because I've been too lazy (aka scared of the cost) to call the repair guy.

Also, I've been looking at strollers. DS is 3 and has never been in one though, so I am kind of scared that it won't work out LOL