View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 01:02 PM   #4
ankc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: anyone supplement a little and still extended BF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2tommy View Post
ME ME ME!!!! I have low supply, so with my first I made next to nothing. With my second, I made about 1/3rd of his need, and the rest was made up with donor milk. He self weaned a few days before his 3rd birthday. My experience with him taught me that BFing is about SO MUCH MORE than just nutrition. It's also about building that loving, trusting relationship between mother and child.
so nice to hear I am a photographer and in 2014 will need to be away for 8-10 hours on saturdays at weddings, not every Sat but maybe 1 or 2 month? I did not have to be away with my last son and we waited WAY too long to offer a bottle and never took it and we co slept so he was a nursing fiend! I can't lie - it caused some serious stress between me and dh and I promised if we had any other children i would be sure to offer a bottle.... well 6 1/2 years later here we are and it is on my mind as I would so love to nurse this one as long as my last this was so good for me to hear