View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 09:24 AM   #1
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
FOUND ISO Flip Aplix Covers in Dazzle & Mirror

I am also looking for flip covers with aplix in VGUC-EUC, only wanting the colors, dazzle (purple) and mirror (teal). I have some stash cash I could use to get them new for 11$ each with free shipping if i cant get them cheaper slightly used on here. PLEASE no staining or issues with elastic or pul at all whatsoever, I am not looking to repair anything. Aplix needs to be like new, pilling near aplix or laundry tabs is perfectly fine but I am not looking for covers that look like they have been used a lot, I am always leary about buying used diapers because people have different opinions on condition so I am trying to be specific so there is no confusion with what I am wanting to buy I'd love several from the same owner to save on shipping. I am not willing to pay what they are brand new, I am hoping someone is needing to destash a bit and maybe bought too many when they had their 2 for 20 sale a little while ago. PM me with pics and prices, I have paypal ready, I am also trade friendly! Thanks mamas!

Last edited by mommadeeof4+; 05-23-2013 at 01:09 PM.
mommadeeof4+ is offline   Reply With Quote