View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 05:01 PM   #547
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Preggo Twin Mama Buddy Group!

Had contractions yesterday, and uncomfortable cramping today. Almost went in last night but they spaced out to 10-15 minutes apart (they were 5-7) and then mostly went away last night. They were not 'regular' contractions, the painful kinds I'm used to, they were most like just tightening's, but I could tell they were regular and got a little worried. Cramping today started while grocery shopping, sigh.

Looks like I will need to take it really easy, and I'm thinking the entire month of August (Weeks 30-34) I really need to put myself on bedrest, not go anywhere, in hopes of getting to 34+ and delivering in September. I've always had this weird feeling I'm going to go early, but hoping it's just a creepy, weird feeling that will go away. Very happy to be 24+, and hoping to eat 3,000+ calories per day, and do limited movement for the next few weeks, with the goal of my next appointment in mind (just shy of 28 weeks, our next growth ultrasound). Little baby steps for me.

Loving All Things: Homeschooling, Essential Oil, Homesteading, City Farming, Dave Ramsey, Minimalist, Simple Life, Attachment Parenting, Big Family, Gentle Parenting, Spiritualist w/ No Religion Affiliation, Outdoor Playing, Media Reducing, and Cloth Diapering.
MyKzooFamily is offline   Reply With Quote