View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #23
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Mama Cloth - Your Favorites?? (SPAM welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by debcita429 View Post
I never did check back in with you about those (since we had ordered at the same time). I'm bummed that they ended up being so bad for you. I actually found that my problems "washed out." Even though the colors on two looked like they had bleached out where my blood had been, there was one wash (where I momentarily stuck them in hot oxygen bleach) that changed them back. Go figure. I do have one pad from my first order with her, though, that really faded, or else maybe it just seems nondescript now next to my prettier dye patterns.

I will say that I was surprised by the pile difference between my 12" minky shapeds and my 12" OBV shapeds. I now understand that it is common knowedge that there is a pile difference between these toppers, but I simply did not know. I think I would have gotten more Party in my Pants and less GWTF if I had realized that they would be slightly thicker (but then, I have a really flat butt, and GWTF shaped are still much thinner than most brands).

If I were starting over, I'd be really interested in trying Pampered Mama's new OBV creations. I did like her cut, and she was super nice.
Really? I may have to try that! Since I found vast amounts of the old Tide, I haven't had to do any tweaking like I used to with my wash routine so these haven't ever had an oxygen bleach on them.Maybe that will actually work! They really do look faded out but I'm game to try oxygen bleach!

Pampered Mama WAHM is SUPER nice! Her cut reminds me a lot of my old GWTF in some ways and I love that her stuff is really consistent (also like the old GWTF. My newest GWTF is all over the place shape wise and that didn't make me happy. My seconds ended up vastly better than teh stuff I bought in the co-op)