View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 04:36 PM   #1
abtowell
Registered Users
seller

Kawaii Heavy Wetter Pockets

I am selling stuff I tried that doesn't work for us. I have found that for my boys it's side snaps or aplix or nothing and I don't really like aplix except for nighttime changes so pretty much side snaps. All my dipes were washed in Soapnuts and I use Bac Out if anything smells funny sometimes. We have dogs but they don't wear our diapers and they are hypoallergenic breeds as I have allergic kids. I do my best to make sure everything is lint free when it hits the mail, and frankly I shed more than our dog does, with the whole post pregnancy hair loss issue. Also I will trade anything for Swaddlebees/Blueberry Simplex 2.0 or Basix in boy colors in M or L, also will consider Bottombumpers, I have some on the way already to try. I also have other things I tried that don't work for us listed. There is ME Sandies and Air Flows, Flips, Flip Inserts, Grovia A12'S, Kawaii Pockets, DS covers and prefolds. So please look if your after more than one of these.

KAWAII's. SOLD

So, I have 2 Kawaii Heavy Wetter pockets. They are in excellent condition. Only used for one month. These are very absorbent, always lasted overnight, just switching to sized so we don't confuse daddy plus, the little one can't wear anything but side snaps. One is polka dots, and the other is blue with animal print. It was in the wash and I wanted to get this stuff up today to list while my husband was off. I can email pics of it, if you like later, it's in the same condition as this one. Very tight elastic, no stink, just like new but prepped asking $10ppd each or $18ppd for both

Last edited by abtowell; 10-03-2013 at 08:10 AM.
abtowell is offline   Reply With Quote