Old 10-31-2013, 01:41 PM   #211
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Matthew still doesn't have any set naps. He just naps when he does. Which is fine with me since we're always on the move.

No AF here either. Mine didn't come back with the others until at least 12 months pp.

I haven't been loosing the weight like the other two tho . But I haven't been gaining anything so that's good.

We had the party at church last night and trunk or treat. Which was our first. And kind of a teaching moment for Emily. Yes it's okay today only to get candy out of people's cars.

Then today we went to playpark and em actually asked me to go home.

Steven has lego club after school today so that means we can nap a bit longer today

Last night I was getting annoyed at the situation. I had just put Matthew down and went downstairs and if course he woke up. So dh said "Do you want me to get him?" And then just sat there watching tv. I ended up going back upstairs and laying with Matthew and he and I fell asleep. Then dh came upstairs and got ready for bed. I commented on how m had no pants on and dh said "that will be you tomorrow night" I told him no because I feel like I get no help. Which I think hurt him because he said he does the dishes, laundry, vacuum etc. but that's not what I meant. And I go appreciate all that he does around here. But it's not helping with Matthew like I want. Yes I'm the only one that can feed him but you can hold him for ten minutes to give my back a break please! So today I emailed him saying he forgot his "costume" (his letterman jacket from high school). He responds back that he forgot because his mind was on other things . I feel like a jerk.

***I know how to write, my iPod does not***
Swag with me! I've made over $800 in amazon gift cards & $400 in paypal

Last edited by stevensmom; 10-31-2013 at 01:46 PM.
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote