View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 06:44 AM   #1
360blessings
Registered Users
seller

Talking REDUCED!!! Newborn Loveybums

All of these are listed in lots. Will NOT separate at this time. Also, not interested in trades right now. Take everything for $100.
Please PM me.

8.) 2 Loveybums NEWBORN wool wraps - IVORY SOLD Take the remaining two for $18ppd!!!Ivory is VGUC (interlock) with a little staining, turquoise/purple is GUC (jersey) with small pin size hole in outer layer and small dark spot (little bigger than a pinhead) stain/mark, and seafoam green (jersey) is basically being thrown in. Still useable but large hole in the wing.

9.) SOLD 2 Disana NEWBORN/SMALL wool soakers - $20ppd These were both 6-12 month size and were felted. The ivory has a small hole in the outer layer and a bit along a seam. Does not affect function and both are bulletproof. They do still have some stretch but are now think and solid.

10.) SOLD 3 Princess and Pea SMALL fitted and wool wrap NEW/prepped $50ppd $48ppd I have had these awhile. Prepped but never used. Fitteds I believe are hemp. Wool Cover is lanolized. This is a beautiful set.

I have fitteds, covers, AIO's and more available here: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1554619
Use my referral code KIDKRAZY for 20% off and free shipping over $35 at Diapers.com and sister sites. Message me for more info!

Last edited by 360blessings; 12-27-2013 at 07:53 AM. Reason: update sold
360blessings is offline   Reply With Quote