View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 10:57 PM   #1
firststella
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
These are priced for a quick sale before moving overseas! Pet and smoke free home. I try to describe in my best abilities but I am human, I might miss something. PLEASE PM ME FOR ANSWER! I AM BAD AT CHECKING MY THREADS! (busy with 3 kids under 3yo) Try me on trades (girls nice clothing 3T and up) or MMAO! Top row (L to R): Grateful buns XL soaker (white/red), in EEEUC used a handful of times. Freshly washed and lanolized ready to use.
Measurements in inches are
Waist 17 (stretches up to 22) (where the elastic is)
Thighs 12
Inseam (crotch width) 7
Rise 23 (from back to front vertically up to the top edge of the waist band) [B]
Asking $18ppd

Bottom row (L to R):
Disana sold

Wild child woolies XL
felted! fits like a size Med grateful buns) Bought this already felted and dyed. Doesnt look very pretty but works great for overnight.
$8ppd.
(PM me for measurements if needed)

Liquid lanolin from Grateful buns 4floz: one opened bottle $4 (unopened bottle sold)

LITTLE BEETLE SOLD

3 Little beetle one size wool wraps: Remaining are two velcro closure wraps. First is in GUC (velcro a little used on the landing strip, the other is in VGUC - used a couple of times. All have little stains here and there. Great over a fitted, a flat, a padfolded prefold. Lowered to $10ppd each. Snap cover sold Colors: all are the same in réal life (look different in the pics)

Last edited by firststella; 11-27-2013 at 09:33 PM.
firststella is offline   Reply With Quote