View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 07:48 AM   #14
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Hanging Poo Pails - taking custom orders!

Quote:
Originally Posted by j9_shooter9 View Post
These are awesome! I love the owls.

So, you just slip the hanger out when you need to wash it? I wish I had a place to hang one!!!
Yes, the hanger slips in and out of the top quickly and easily! I wash mine every few days or when I know there's a poo mess spilled on the inner. Otherwise, I just tip it on the side of the washer and scoop the diapers right into the wash. As long as you remove inserts and foldover laundry tabs when you take the diaper off baby, you can dump it all right in!

Here's what one tester had to say about her Poo Pail:

"Just wanted to let you know we've been testing out the hanging pail and so far I am LOVING it. I love the design. I stuck one of those sticky 3M hangers to the wall and hung the pail right on the wall next to the changing table and it is great having it right there.
I had been hanging my current wet bag from the changing table from it's stretchy strings that keep the bag closed and after a few diapers it was dragging on the floor which isn't that great. I love that this is secure and off the floor. I also love the zipper... stinkies stay IN THE BAG.
Plus it's adorable.
I'm in love with your wet bag. "

Shanna is offline   Reply With Quote