Old 12-15-2008, 04:24 PM   #21
Galatea
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Top ten reasons not to circumcise your son

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeeJacknGradysMama View Post
I have 3 boys and i chose to circumcise them all. i have never criticized a parent on whether they did or didn't i believe it's a personal choice that both parents make. My husband and i both felt that we should have it done so we did, believe me i felt bad for the baby but it was done in about 5 min the baby was brought back in right after and looked like nothing had happened. he wasn't crying or upset at all (all three the same way). after a couple of days the circ looked fine and you couldn't even tell. i believe to each his own
Often babies go into shock from the pain and this is why they aren't crying.

I believe it is a personal choice, too, except the person in question is the baby. He will be the one using the penis, not his parents. I understand that cultural inertia and ignorance is hard to overcome, but the baby has a right to his entire body. I am not criticizing anyone who circumcised their sons, esp. if you didn't know any of the facts I listed. I am trying to spare future babies, and their parents the emotional pain of finding out it was unnecessary and damaging when it is too late.

Ds1 2004 ~ Ds2 2005 ~ Dd 2008 ~ Ds3 2010 ~ #5 Dec. 2014
Why you shouldn't circumcise your son
Galatea is offline   Reply With Quote