View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 07:44 PM   #16
Emmaleigh3699
Registered Users
seller

Re: My FS0T checklist for Buyers & Sellers esp. Newbies...Wanna Help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellaphen View Post
For wool, I would add dog / pet hair. One of my first experiences with wool was a pair of longies FULL of dog hair. I picked for HOURS, and finally, out of frustration, threw the things away. They also smelled horrid. Because I hate confrontation, the seller had perfect feedback (had been a member for quite awhile), and because I didn't think to ask a question of that nature before commiting to the buy, I didn't leave feedback for the seller, and never even confronted the situation.
lint roller didn't work?

and smells - totally agree, its also very hard to get smells out of wool IME so I like to be told if they were lanolized in any scents and what brand of spray/wash (some smells stronger than others - exp, I think ENI smells stronger than Northern Essence)

sorry about your first wool! I would have cried. My first few transactions sucked on here, when I did confront one seller about the holes in the covers she sold me, she told me to suck it up because they were "basically ffs" umm...I paid $50 for 6 covers...maybe if they were shipped overnight and individually lol but not parcel post in priority envelope turned inside out (and I had to pay extra for the shipping) she also said "No mod will take your side because your feedback is low" so I just dropped it and put her on my do-not-buy-from list, I'll still never buy from her - no matter what she's got, its not worth it.

Which brings me to another point - CLOSE DETAILED PICTURES OF FLAWS!!! it will CYA from an unhappy buyer or pp dispute and it will ensure that your buyer knows what they're buying.
Emmaleigh3699 is offline   Reply With Quote