View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 05:27 AM   #2
yarngoddess
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Fall List T-Z/Numbers&Special Characters

username: I'm Yarngoddess

wants: Yarn, Wonder Wraps Diaper Covers or any working Diaper Cover M or Lg, Ribbon-soft kinds, Prayer Beads (non catholic), Meditation books or CD's, Gift Cards to either Wall Mart or Target would be nice, Movies, Super soft XXL PJamas,

needs:WonderWraps Diaper Cover or any working Diaper Cover M or LG Incense, Candles, Soap and Glory Hair Conditioner, Soap and Glory ANYTHING (pink stuff onlly though please), Fuzzy Uber Soft Socks, Crazy color/toes socks that are soft and warm, Yarn, foot care creams and lotion stuff,
Positive thoughts and Hugs are ALWAYS welcome.

I have been diagnosed with Osteogenesis Imperfecta, brittle bones.Like Mr.Glass in the movie Unbreakable. I had a hip fracture last year, and this year we were hoping for a better outlook. This diagnosis I've recieved (2 weeks ago ) has really been hard on me and my family. I'm facing a life long battle with more fractures, possible deformities, chronic pain, and eventual hearing loss. I have also passed this on to my kids (all 4 of them ) and I just really want to feel better about me and life. I know it's going to be OK, and that I will survive and be stronger, but right now I just don't feel that way

M2M is an amazing thing, and if you are reading this Thank You for caring. I have been blessed by a few mommas last year and they really made me feel special! If you are able to help any of the mom's on here (even if it's not me) I just wanted to thank you for helping someone feel special, because I still feel the love from LAST YEAR! Blessings to all of you parents here on DS!

Last edited by yarngoddess; 09-24-2009 at 09:59 PM.
yarngoddess is offline   Reply With Quote