View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 06:51 AM   #5
mmskids
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pork Tenderloin help!!!

This is my absolute favorite way to cook pork roasts. I don't see why you couldn't use it on a tenderloin. Just keep on eye on it since tenderloin cooks quicker. Best part, 5 minutes worth of prep and 1 hour tops for cooking.

Easy pork roasts

Another recipe though requires more "work" and probably not the best for your stomach..

Tenderloin (amount doesn't matter)
Milk (amount will vary depending on meat amounts)
Breadcrumbs
Flour
Crisco (enough for a 1-2" amount in pan)

Take the tenderloin and cut it into thin cuts and then pound them into paper thin pieces using a meat mallot. You can skip the pounding though takes longer to cook. I usually put the pieces of meat between waxed paper to cut down on the mess.
On three separate containers (I use waxed paper for flour and breadcrumbs and a saucer for milk), put flour, milk and breadcrumbs. Throw away whatever is not used.
On medium/high heat, put a couple of spoonful of crisco to heat into large frying pan. Test with a little bit of breadcrumbs before placing meat in. Hotter is better since less fat is absorbed into meat.
Dip each piece of meat into the flour, then milk and then breadcrumbs and place into frying pan. Brown on both sides. If they are pounded, takes less than 4 minutes for both sides.
Serve with applesauce.

When I do a large amount, I usually line a cookie sheet with paper towels and preheat the oven on lowest setting. As they are fried, I place them onto the sheets and place in the oven. You can keep them in there for about 1 hour. This reheats okay in the microwave for next day.

Last edited by mmskids; 09-13-2006 at 07:00 AM.
mmskids is offline   Reply With Quote