Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: A bit annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nw2bargaining View Post
Today I am looking through the fsot and I see the very items that I had sold a few weeks ago for sale at double the price. I cant b mad, thats business. What bothers me is that the mama said that she did not have a lot of money to spend and that her family was going to have financial troubles shortly, so I made an excellent deal. I even took a loss on the items. I wanted to be 100% about my posting and due to me not listing in a correct way I refunded money. I did what I thought was fair. I have paid for items that were not worth it or not as described and I don't want my name associated with that. I also wanted to help a mama out.

Now I see the financial hardship has been delayed another 2 months from what I was told. I just feel swindled. Anyone else feel like this lately?
You should contact a Mod! If you think that someone is giving sob stories for discounts & then reselling for 2x the price.... Please contact a MOD!

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is offline   Reply With Quote