View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
jessreichenbach
**DO NOT B/S/T WITH THIS USER***

My Mood:
PICS ADDED*PUL, OBV, Bamboo Velour, and wool interlock scraps

Cut out 30+ Trainers so I have even more scrap bamboo and pul!

I just cleared out my office and realized i had BOXES of scraps Bamboo fleece, bamboo velour, PUL (solids and Prints), as well as Wool interlock (95/5 natures fabric blend) both natural and dyed that I need to destash.
I'd like to sell them in FRE lots, and I will STUFF them as much as I can!
the scraps very in size but most are big enough for nursing pads and mama cloth at the very least, anything smaller I tossed. The wool peices are smaller, some potantial nursing pad and leg/waist band sizes but mostly good for applique work. There are some peices of pul that are big enough for a newborn cut.

I'd like to keep obv and bamboo fleece together (i just don't want to sort them again!) and pul peices together, and the wool together. $14 ppd per FRE filled of Bamboo Velour/fleece (I have enough for at least 2 of these) $18ppd for the FRE of Wool, and $16ppd for the Pul FRE's (I can do 2 of these).
PM me or email me for interest! you can go to my shop ( link in siggy) to get an idea of the colors of pul and wool that there will be in the envelopes.

Wool FRE:

Pulled the first 2 peices out to give you an idea of sizes

PUL FRE:
This is a picture of exactly what I fit in FRE #1this exact one is gone, still have more scraps though, it has 1 big peice of cotton woven PUL ina cute PEZ print, perfect for bibs, wet bag, snack bag etc as well as the start to a small wet bag (with zipper and all!)

Bamboo mix FRE:
I pulled the first bit out of this FRE to show the average size peices

And a glimpse at the 2 boxes i still have to sort through!
Trainers
Diaper making Business liquidation

Last edited by jessreichenbach; 03-17-2013 at 11:48 AM. Reason: prices reduced
jessreichenbach is offline   Reply With Quote