View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:23 AM   #5
Mysweetseven
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: HS Check In March 4-19

It's been awhile since I've checked in. Last check in I mentioned that we had been notified we had to take the state testing.YIKES!!! It was an eye opener for me. I've know for awhile that we've needed to buckle down and keep on a schedule so that has been the push we needed.

of course after that we had the stomach stuff, then the respiratory, back to the stomach....YUCK YUCK YUCK!! Then state tournaments for my older boys that wrestle so we lost a week and a half to that too.....

But all in all I think we've held it together pretty good.

7mom7--I am in the same boat as you, I know I need to get the weight off but finding time for myself is crazy, when the weather was nice I had a friend that would come to town and walk with me at 5am, we would walk 3 miles a day and I still couldn't get the weight to budge...I'm thinking I might need to go back to WW...I hate to pay for it and I know with the kids schedules I"m not sure I can get there each week, I just need to be accountable to someone other than myself I guess.
DD does school in the mornings and DS"s in the afternoon, in the middle we do a few things together.

My new motto I got from Hatchet (DD is reading it)
Stay Positive
Stay On Top of Things
Mysweetseven is offline   Reply With Quote