View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:18 PM   #10
bai18176
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Preggo Twin Mama Buddy Group!

We have an ultrasound tomorrow, and hopefully we will find out genders then I have been so so exhausted. Made it through the holidays, I feel huge, my family thinks I look ready to deliver, but oh, about 12 weeks to go... Everyone who doesn't know me thinks I looks too small to be having twins, also annoying, lol. The eating is so hard for me too. If only I wanted to eat! We are planning a homebirth if everything continues to look good, which all of our family is opposed to. We may not be inviting the people we usually do if they are going to have negative attitudes. That's a hard decision to make as well. Sorry, apparently I am pregnant and hormonal! I hope both of you are doing well, getting lots of rest, and enjoying all that food! My DH has been out of town, so that may have something to do with my mood. Luckily he will be back tonight! Anyone do any buying of stuff yet? I'm waiting until after tomorrow, but I want to be prepared a little earlier than I normally would, so I guess I should get on it