TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ***Clomid Club***

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulMariposa View Post
I hope it works out for you! I am doing a slightly controversial thing...and buying clomid on the internet. I am not having fertility problems, but I want twins. When my mom was pregnant with me it started as twins (she told me in middle school, I had always felt like I should have had a sister, She said I started asking her where my sister was, why wasn't she with us at a young age) I know that having twins will not completely make the empty feeling go away, but I am hoping that if I do have twins that watching them grow up with the bond that I so badly missed as a child will help me heal. I already have increased odds, but DH said this is the last pregnancy for us, and I just had to try to increase the chances as much as I could. I know it is not a popular choice, but it is what feels right for me. I will tell my midwife at my first appointment that I was on clomid.
Good luck, I really hope you get your twins, I have to admit that I'm slightly excited about the posibility of conceiving twins, but given our dx I would be the happiest mama on earth if I can just have one more baby.

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote