Old 02-06-2013, 08:21 AM   #2
mekjsk2000
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Imse Vimse, ADG, Super Skivvies, and other trainers

SOLD:

I have 2 XL Apple Dumpling Gear trainers in retro cars and cowboy prints. I bought these used but the only issue I see with them is the prints are faded. I never used them as they are too small for my son. They have a soaker sewn in which also includes a hidden layer of pul, all in the wet zone. They have velour inner (not sure if its cotton or bamboo). Fit ~2T/3T.
Asking $14 ppd each or $25 ppd for both.

I have 2 medium super skivvies trainers. I bought these new and have only used the TowMater twice. The other 3 are brand new and havent been washed. They come with a bamboo fleece soaker made to fit inside the pocket. Medium says it fits 3T/4T but I believe its more like 2T/3T, especially since they shrink some once washed.

Super Skivvies feature one layer of soft 100% cotton interlock in the body, a rayon (from bamboo)/organic cotton velour liner in the crotch area, 100% cotton interlock waist and thigh bands, and no-roll elastic encased in the waist. The waist band is extra wide so that little fingers can get a good grip helping to pull them up and down on their own. Included is a removable insert consisting of three layers rayon (from bamboo)/organic cotton fleece. Just tuck the insert into the crotch lining, and your undies are trainers!

The measurements unstretched for the washed Mater one are: w=17", hips= 17", thigh=13", and rise =16"

Asking $16 ppd each or both for $30 ppd. (Mater and Trucks are sold)

I have 2 Super Large (2-3yr) Imse Vimse organic cotton trainers in green cloud. Show wash wear and some faint staining inside/outside. Asking $12 ppd each or both for $22 ppd.

Melissa Mommy to DS#1 11/13/07 and DS#2 9/3/10

Melissa Kittle's Knits for Littles~Hand Knit Items~MKsKnitsforLittles

Last edited by mekjsk2000; 02-25-2013 at 08:05 AM.
mekjsk2000 is offline   Reply With Quote