Thread: please delete
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #1
hohaas
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
please delete

These are Tiny Tush OS Elite dipes with snaps. They were my sister's but she decided not to CD so she gave them to me. I have a big collection of TT already so I'm looking to sell these for some PP to get something else. All items come from smoke-free, dog friendly home and the dipes that have been washed were washed in Country Save detergent.

I have a lavender TT that is just the cover (but can be paired with the yellow MF insert at the bottom). This was bought secondhand and is in great condition. No staining. $8ppd

The first TT is blue and was bought secondhand. It's in great condition with no staining on the cover or inserts. $12ppd BLUE SOLD
The second TT is peach and was bought new. It's in great condition and has never been washed or worn. My sister gave it to me with a couple blue marks on the front. I'm not sure what the marks are but it kinda looks like a light pen mark. $12ppd

This is a yellow microfiber insert that was bought from a mom on DS. I don't know if she made it or bought it from somewhere. It's a really nice, thick insert with no staining. $2ppd

Last edited by hohaas; 07-24-2010 at 05:19 AM. Reason: all items gone
hohaas is offline   Reply With Quote