View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 03:07 PM   #9
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Hello everyone.. need advice!

Originally Posted by lynn97 View Post
Good to know! I bought two more pail liners (we have two already) and wondered if I was nuts. But I anticipate washing more, at least in the beginning and I didn't want to run out as they can take a bit to fully dry.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
I have three and I only have one in dipes right now. I probably need to pick up another one just to be on the safe side. I know when DD and DS were both in dipes I was washing a min. of every other day....on occasion it was every day. It wasn't because my stash wasn't big enough to handle diaper pails would fill up THAT quick. Sometimes I had one pail liner full of dirty dipes in the laundry room waiting for another load of regular clothes to come out of the washer, another one in the dryer (in a load of dipes) getting ready to use, and the third one IN the pail catching what was getting dirty at the moment. That only happened though if both kids had shots and had "side effects" from them if you kwim.
~Katie B.~
Devoted wife of Cory , SAHM to Sadie (8/12/10), Eli (11/24/11) , Mollyann (8/21/13) and waiting to meet 2 Children God is keeping for us until we get there
KatieB621 is offline   Reply With Quote