Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-17-2011, 02:59 PM   #1
jessesgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: jesses
seller

My Mood:
Talking Jaleigh Bean Bowtique- custom bow holders, bows, and tutus!

Introducing Jaleigh Bean Bowtique!

Visit my fan page here!

Please bear with me; I'm typing this up between naps

Welcome to Jaleigh Bean Bowtique! I specialize in custom bow holders, bows, and tutus!

First off, bow holders. Bow holders are 100% custom creations and prices vary, depending on exactly what you're looking for. Below are some examples:

Hand painted, stencil bow holder size medium- $15 This holder is completely hand painted and sealed with mod podge. It is complete with two ribbons for bows and a ribbon hanger. I can match any nursery theme, bedroom theme, or anything. All I need from you is a photo of what needs to be matched, any ideas you have...and then I'll create you a one-of-a-kind bow holder. This is a basic holder. Price may vary, depending on what you're seeking.

Small Initial Bow holder with wooden letter- $10
This holder is hand painted and sealed with mod podge. It is complete with two ribbons, measuring 13" each in length for hanging bows, and has a ribbon hanger. Again, I can match any nursery theme, bedroom theme, or anything. All I need from you is a photo of what needs to be matched, any ideas you have...and then I'll create you a one-of-a-kind bow holder. This is a basic holder. Price may vary, depending on what you're seeking.

Large name bow holder with wooden letters- $30
This holder is hand painted and sealed with mod podge. It is complete with 3-4 ribbons (your choice, same price) and has a ribbon hanger. Again, I can match any nursery theme, bedroom theme, or anything. All I need from you is a photo of what needs to be matched, any ideas you have...and then I'll create you a one-of-a-kind bow holder. This is for a basic holder. Price may vary, depending on what you're seeking.

I am also specializing in custom bows. I make korker bows, bowtie bows, and boutique style bows.

Boutique style korker bows- $8.00- Choice of alligator or french clip

Boutique style bow- ribbon middle or button middle- $7.00 Choice of alligator or french clip

Bowtie bows- $3.00 or 2/$5.00 these make GREAT pig tail bows. These measure around 3-4" each and come on an alligator clip.

Visit Jaleigh Bean Bowtique on the WAHM boards! Also, visit my fan page!

Last edited by jessesgirl; 02-17-2011 at 03:10 PM.
jessesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:13 PM   #2
jessesgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: jesses
seller

My Mood:
Re: Jaleigh Bean Bowtique- custom bow holders, bows, and tutus!

Visit Jaleigh Bean Bowtique on the WAHM boards! Also, visit my fan page!
jessesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote