Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-25-2012, 09:40 PM   #1
Powersmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Which is better

Which carseat would you pick between the even flow triumph and safety first Complete air? Here are links http://www.albeebaby.com/safety-1st-...-montross.html. http://www.albeebaby.com/evenflo-tri...n.html#reviews
I am buying this for my niece she just hit forty pounds and has outgrown her current car seat. I wish I could buy her a Recaro Prosport. My niece just turned three July 30 she she is big for her age. I want something that will last a while and that is not crappy. My dd rides in a proride but I feel like my niece would outgrow that too fast and they are not cheap. She is not car seat less. I sent my alpha omega to her. It is my back up seat and I need it back. Event though I can't stand the thing.Any suggestions welcome. If you know of any deals going on right now that would be great too! You guys are the best!
Powersmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:02 PM   #2
luvsviola
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Which is better

Complete Air. Though you might also look at SecureKid. 65 pounds and becomes a booster for later.
My kids are no longer in diapers, but somehow, my computer keeps finding its way back here...
luvsviola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #3
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I would look in to convertibles for her I think.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:39 AM   #4
jjordan
Registered Users
seller

Since she is 40 pounds, and therefore forward facing, I wouldn't buy a convertible seat. The Prosport is a great option, and I think AlbeeBaby has one for $190 right now (cyber Monday) if that is closer to your price range. Otherwise I'd get an Evenflo Maestro, Evenflo SecureKid 300/400, or Graco Nautilus, all of which should be available right now at similar prices to the seats you linked above.
jjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:49 AM   #5
Powersmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank you for all the replies! I would love to buy the Prosport. But I don't have the money right now for that. My DH and I are in the process of buying a house so we need to spend as little money as possible. I'm going to ask my other sister to chip in also so we will see.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:55 AM   #6
Powersmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok I looked up the links. The symphony was one I was originally looking at. Between it and the secure Kidd 400 which is better in your opinion? I previously looked into the nautilus,but there are many complaints of the crotch buckle being too close? Do you have any opinions or experience with the nautilus?

Last edited by Powersmom; 11-26-2012 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Adding
Old 11-26-2012, 09:37 AM   #7
jjordan
Registered Users
seller

SecureKid is better than the Symphony - it will last longer as a booster. Some do find the nautilus to be a little tight in the crotch area, moreso for boys. But if it concerns you, then just go with the SK.
jjordan is offline   Reply With Quote