Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-17-2013, 06:10 PM   #1
MelindaLW143
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
FFS Lotto for 20 Girly fitted diapers CLOSED WINNER PICKED

I just had my oldest DD say a number, and she chose number #15!

I have 20 diapers that are not in the greatest condition...some with bad elastic, some with staining...but great for a person who is new to CDing and wants to try out fitteds. I am also including a felted pairs of longies, a PUL cover, and some diaper doublers, and a Large wet bag pail (not pictured). None of this stuff is in great condition..but it is useable. Tell me why you got into cloth diapering, and I will choose a random winner on the 22nd.

Last edited by MelindaLW143; 01-24-2013 at 12:42 PM.
MelindaLW143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:18 PM   #2
iloveec
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: FFS Lotto for 20 Girly fitted diapers, wool longies, and PUL cover.

I would love to be entered. Thank you.
iloveec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:21 PM   #3
AllieW
Registered Users

I would love to be entered. I want to cloth diaper because I think cloth is better for my little miracle. I'm brand new to this, our LO is due the end of March!
AllieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:35 PM   #4
1nOnlyLilRed
Registered Users
seller
seller

Please enter me. I started cloth diapering to save money, keep chemicals off my baby's bum, and because sposies just plain smell yucky! Thank you!
1nOnlyLilRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:21 PM   #5
oregonmom
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Enter me please. I got into cloth with my second because he was allergic to something in paper diapers. A friend told me to try cloth and all his rash cleared up. I stayed because it is so much fun. I need new diapers because I loaned most of mine to my SIL a while back and they are pretty much dead now after my 2 kids and her one kid.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:32 PM   #6
lizdanielle
Registered Users
seller

You are so wonderful for doing this! Of course I want to CD because of the green and economic reasons, but I am so set on it because I initially had a scare with my pregnancy. She's my first (due in May) and because of a genetic predisposition (my mother had trouble and never mentioned it to be before I had the same problem) the first few months were SO scary. It made me realize that there was SO much that I could not control BUT I can control what goes on her tiny bum once she gets here. I want to give her the best and the idea of chemicals and horrible reactions breaks my heart. I plan to CD from birth even if I have to wash daily!
lizdanielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:50 PM   #7
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

I got into cloth diapering cause I was looking for ways to save money. Found free patterns online, bought some supplies and made some diapers.
Thanks for the lotto. What a great gift.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:55 PM   #8
mypeanut09
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Please enter me. I started cloth diapering when my daughter was five months old. I wanted to CD when I was pregnant but hubby said no. Well it turned out he didn't change diapers anyways and we had spent way too much money on disposables (around $300 in five months) so I bought some cloth. I hope to never touch a disposable diaper again :-)

This is a very kind lotto. It would be really useful for us because I love fitteds but can't afford diapers because DH was unemployed last summer. Now he has a job but I'm unemployed.

I love Kissed by the Moon & I'd love it if you shopped my affiliate link! Feel free to PM me with any questions!

mypeanut09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:15 PM   #9
Jedimomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'd love to enter. We got into cding to save money, keep chemicals away from our babies and to keep yucky dipes out of the landfill. I love it and only wish I had cd'd my oldest (now 8).

I love TRADES!
Jedimomma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:34 AM   #10
Kaylacherie88
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Please enter me too! I am having my first in the beginning of April and we decided that we ought to CD because it would help us to save money. I also didn't want all the chemicals in disposables touching my baby. I also want to do my best at keeping garbage put of the landfills. So far we only have 1 full waste container per month! Then I found this site and all these wonderful mamas help to keep CDing a practical option!
Kaylacherie88 is online now   Reply With Quote