Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-31-2013, 11:52 AM   #1
mommycissa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
New thread to avoid confusion from my last post as most of it has sold. So this is mostly last summer's custom shorties with T's/tops to match that I am listing here. I'll include at the bottom what's left over from my last thread.

In an effort to keep it organized I am going to post a group shot and then list things in individual posts or at least some smaller groupings.

I really really really want to clear this stuff out. I don't want to take a massive loss, but I am absolutely taking offers. No offer is too low to offend me. The worst I can do is say no. So please feel free to mmao. I'm not really interested in trades right now. I can't think of anything I need other than pp at this time. I would love love love to see this stuff move on to a new loving home as it is all in a "no longer fits us bin!" I try to describe everything to the best of my ability, but I am human. If you have any questions, post here and/or PM me!

I am not the best photographer, so some of these outfits are not done justice!

Here are a few group shots of what you'll see below:

Get 35% Off YesToTomatos Skin and Hair Products! I love Yes To, and I think you would too! Click the link http://www.push44.com/wzrv9gzf for a special offer from Yes To!

Last edited by mommycissa; 02-23-2013 at 06:23 AM.
mommycissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:08 PM   #2
mommycissa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Strawberry Bottom Baby Knits! Large "Surf and Turf" on BFL worsted dyed by Ewe Need Color, knit by Strawberry Bottom Baby.

Measurements:

H 21 in
R 18 in
I 10 in

Asking $70 ppd.They are PERFECT. We never wore these longies. The T is in GUC but matches perfectly Koto Garden without pink is no longer available

Get 35% Off YesToTomatos Skin and Hair Products! I love Yes To, and I think you would too! Click the link http://www.push44.com/wzrv9gzf for a special offer from Yes To!

Last edited by mommycissa; 03-07-2013 at 12:24 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:14 PM   #3
mommycissa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Summer custom stash + a few other pretties

SOLD

Little Lion custom dyed by Julia (Yarn Loft)on MMR and knit by Nita of Knita's Knits. Included are two Gymbo T's. The puppy T is 6-12 months in VGUC (no stains) and the turtle T is 12-18 months in GUC with minor discoloration on the tummy area that I had to look VERY hard to see. The T in the action photo is not included. I am showing this photo for fit

Measurements:

H 20 in
R 17 in
I 3 in

Asking $60 ppd for this set.

Last edited by mommycissa; 03-08-2013 at 08:26 AM.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:21 PM   #4
mommycissa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

SOLD

MM Ming (I believe this is MMR, but it may be BBR) knit by Nita of Knita's Knits (IIRC). Included are 2 Garanimals Ts that match these shorties absolutely perfectly. I think I even have another that matches if you want it! I just didn't find it in time to photograph. One 2 is 12 months, the other is 18 months. And the other T that I found that isn't photographed is 18 months. The Ts are in EUC with no fading or stains (I don't remember any stains on the non-photographed T and it's in the closet where Sam is napping).

Measurements

H 21 in
R 17.5 in
I 3 in

Last edited by mommycissa; 03-08-2013 at 08:55 AM.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:28 PM   #5
mommycissa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
SOLD

This outfit was Sam's first birthday outfit that I had custom made for him. The yarn is Vroom V2 on Licorice Twist, dyed by Yarn Loft (Shy Violet) and knit by knit by Nita of Knita's Knits. The T was lovingly made by Pitterpat (size 2 Rabbit Skins). I DO still have the matching soft sole shoes BUT they need a wash and I haven't gotten a chance to do that. I'm happy to if you want them!

Also included are two other T's we wore with these shorties: both 12-18 months Gymbo Ts in VGUC. The thread is separating on one of the dinosaur's things (Idk what the spikey things are called!). I kept saying I would tack the spikes down with thread but never got around to it bc they curl up. But this T matches so perfectly! No stains on any of these tops.

Measurements:

H 19 in
R 17 in
I 3 in

Asking $65 ppd for the set.

Last edited by mommycissa; 03-08-2013 at 08:25 AM.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:34 PM   #6
mommycissa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

SOLD

These are MM October Morning. I almost sold this yarn before I had in knit (I do NOT remember the knitter, but it was a sweet DS mama!) and I am SO glad I didn't! I almost sold it bc I though it was too girly with the purple but it is so amazingly gorgeous knit up!!! Included with these shorties are 3 tops: VGUC 18 month Polo, a 12-18 month Gymbo T (GUC, a few light spots), and a 6-12 month Gymbo T GUC due to minor fading but with no stains.

Measurements:

H 21.5
R 16.5
I 3 in

Last edited by mommycissa; 03-08-2013 at 08:56 AM.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:38 PM   #7
mommycissa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

SOLD Another Julia/Nita effort! Fish in Bags custom dyed on MMR Dyed by Julia (Yarn Loft) and knit by Nita of Knita's Knits. Included is a 12-18 month Baby Gap polo top. VGUC only bc I am unsure if it is as bright as it was. But the orange matches the orange in these shorties perfectly!

Measurements:

H 20.5 in
R 16 in
I 3 in

Asking $55 ppd for this outfit.

Last edited by mommycissa; 03-08-2013 at 08:25 AM.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:41 PM   #8
mommycissa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

NWT LS Siren shorties. $60 ppd each

Others photographed are no longer available.

Last edited by mommycissa; 03-08-2013 at 08:56 AM.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:43 PM   #9
mommycissa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
SOLD

These beauties were not a custom knit. They were purchased from Laurel Love Boutique on Etsy. I THINK she's on HC as well. They yarn is MM Woodland Friends and amazingly soft BFL. I normally don't like BFL bc it pills, but these actually weren't too too pilly. Included are 2 12-18 month Baby Gap polo style tops and a 12-18 month Gymbo T. T have no stains. The navy Gap top has some minor fading. Otherwise EUC.

Measurements

H 20-20.5 in
R 16 in
I 3 in

The T in this photo is not included in the set. This photo is for fit purposes

Last edited by mommycissa; 02-23-2013 at 06:30 AM.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:44 PM   #10
mommycissa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
SOLD I loooooved these overalls! They are MM Ming on MMR (I think? It's very sturdy/low pilling) knit by kbrooks.

Measurements:

H 20.5 in
R 27.5 in (front of bib to the back of bib)
I 2.5 in

Asking $50 ppd

Last edited by mommycissa; 02-23-2013 at 06:27 AM.