Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-07-2013, 05:51 PM   #1
airmans_angel
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Baby bump

Wow I can not believe I am half way through my pregnancy and don't even feel huge. We are having a girl. DR thought girl at 14 weeks, at 21 weeks it was confirmed. here is my progress so far.

5 weeks 2 days

7 weeks 4 days

10 weeks 1 day

11 weeks 1 day

18 weeks 6 days

21 weeks

This is the second pregnancy that has gone more than a few weeks. I feel so tiny compared to my son's pregnancy
airmans_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #2
mmeneely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Baby bump

I am SO not showing you mine! I look like I am 7months already yet have only gained 10.7lbs. All baby but I am so short.
mmeneely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:34 PM   #3
airmans_angel
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmeneely View Post
I am SO not showing you mine! I look like I am 7months already yet have only gained 10.7lbs. All baby but I am so short.
oh come on! I am all baby too but she is so low i dont feel like im pregnant

BTW i dont think i put this up yet her name will be Adalynn Grace. or addy for short.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:05 PM   #4
momma_dna
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmans_angel

oh come on! I am all baby too but she is so low i dont feel like im pregnant

BTW i dont think i put this up yet her name will be Adalynn Grace. or addy for short.
I soo love that name and want to name our dd that!! Exact spelling and all! I've loved it since I was preggo with DS and picking out names before we knew he was a he. DH isn't a fan Says it sounds like "violin"????!!! I don't get it. But this is coming from the same man who wanted to name our son Enzo... What's even funnier is he likes the name Lynn! I don't get how he doesn't think violin when he hears Lynn but does when you add the "ada" in front of it?? Cry! Maybe I will be able to convince him of it before she's born.
momma_dna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:11 AM   #5
airmans_angel
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momma_dna View Post
I soo love that name and want to name our dd that!! Exact spelling and all! I've loved it since I was preggo with DS and picking out names before we knew he was a he. DH isn't a fan Says it sounds like "violin"????!!! I don't get it. But this is coming from the same man who wanted to name our son Enzo... What's even funnier is he likes the name Lynn! I don't get how he doesn't think violin when he hears Lynn but does when you add the "ada" in front of it?? Cry! Maybe I will be able to convince him of it before she's born.
LMBO! That is actually the only name we liked for a girl. My mom liked adalynn may. but I ran that by my husband and he said no
Old 02-08-2013, 12:16 PM   #6
momma_dna
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmans_angel

LMBO! That is actually the only name we liked for a girl. My mom liked adalynn may. but I ran that by my husband and he said no
Adalynn Grace is very pretty We are leaning towards Emma Marie or Kayla Ann right now. I'm hoping for Emma, that is of course if it isn't Adalynn
momma_dna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:43 PM   #7
Queensasha17
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am 21 weeks monday and having a girl too! Congrats mama! Im so huge already its baaaad! Is your dh in usaf? mine is, just saw ur username and figured. Anyway msg me anytime girl! I would love to get to know some other mommies on this site
Queensasha17 is offline   Reply With Quote