Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-17-2013, 09:29 PM   #1
ardeur
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Non-synthetic prenatal vitamins

Can you recommend a non-synthetic (not man-made) prenatal multivitamin?
Old 02-17-2013, 09:48 PM   #2
MrsHappyGoLucky
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Non-synthetic prenatal vitamins

Rainbow Light! I took these prenatals starting when ttc and I'm still taking them seven weeks postpartum. I plan to take them as long as I'm breastfeeding too. Seriously can't recommend them enough! http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20

Could you use more energy, fewer health problems or take the guesswork out of nutrition? Try the all natural, whole food concentrate nutritional drink!
Ask me for a free sample! http://bjmitchell.zealforlife.com
MrsHappyGoLucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:55 PM   #3
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
[QUOTE="MrsHappyGoLucky"] Rainbow Light! I took these prenatals starting when ttc and I'm still taking them seven weeks postpartum. I plan to take them as long as I'm breastfeeding too. Seriously can't recommend them enough! http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20

Really? I bought these to try earlier this pg and they are so huge and so stinky, I just can't stomach them. I really wanted to love them though.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:24 AM   #4
ankc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsHappyGoLucky
Rainbow Light! I took these prenatals starting when ttc and I'm still taking them seven weeks postpartum. I plan to take them as long as I'm breastfeeding too. Seriously can't recommend them enough! http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20
I take these too and love them! I take the one a day version.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:28 PM   #5
Erin0183
Registered Users
seller

Try Rainbow Light Prenatal Petite... You take 3 per day and they are way smaller than the regular one. They don't smell bad to me. I took them through my whole pregnancy and I continue to take them as I am still breastfeeding my 18 month old. I order from drugstore.com
Erin0183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:08 AM   #6
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin0183
Try Rainbow Light Prenatal Petite... You take 3 per day and they are way smaller than the regular one. They don't smell bad to me. I took them through my whole pregnancy and I continue to take them as I am still breastfeeding my 18 month old. I order from drugstore.com
I have thought about trying these. I think the Rainbow Lights are great vitamins too.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:12 AM   #7
kelly.baker725
Registered Users
seller

rainbow light!!!
kelly.baker725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:14 PM   #8
eistrach
Registered Users
seller

I take and love the whole foods prenatal Innate Response Baby & Me Trimester I & II and then Baby & Me Trimester III & Post. They're a much better quality than Rainbow Light.
eistrach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:04 AM   #9
nettepoet
Registered Users
seller

Megafood Baby and Me - love these!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20

I tried Garden of Life prenatals and they taste horrible even kept 'safely' inside their capsules. (Plus I was taking them during the first trimester so I developed an aversion to them.)
Old 03-03-2013, 03:18 AM   #10
Zipfelmuetze
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've only taken Garden of Life Raw prenatals from the get-go. 'Found no aversion to them, even during morning sickness. I take 3 throughout the day, spread out. They have some ginger in them which is supposed to help mitigate nausea. If one really can't seem to swallow them, then the option of opening the capsule exists. I mean, the powder could be mixed into a smoothie or something.

I personally didn't choose something like Rainbow light because it has Vit. A palmitate in it. From what I've researched, 100% Vit. A from beta-carotene is better. Apparently too much Vit. A palmitate causes defects. All of my milks and cereals seem to have 10% palmitate in them already, so I don't need more of that. Also, no Selenium? I realize overdosing on Selenium isn't good either but 50 to 80mg is good as an anti-cancer measure.

Last edited by Zipfelmuetze; 03-03-2013 at 03:23 AM.
Zipfelmuetze is offline   Reply With Quote