Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-06-2010, 01:50 AM   #71
vickul
Registered Users
seller

Re: Anybody in South Korea?

Posting here in hopes that we still have some military moms on board.

Hubby is interested in getting a civilian position on one of the installations over here. He's a veteran and should be getting at least a 50 percent disability rating once his VA physical is completed. He's planning to post his resume on the CPOL site once we get closer to the end of our current contract (teaching on the local economy), but when he was stationed here before, there always seemed to be unadvertised positions available. Any tips for job hunting?

Advertisement

Old 03-06-2010, 02:02 AM   #72
NATTYBATSMOM
Registered Users

My Mood:

You're probably better off posting in the military thread. Hardly anyone posts on this board anymore.
My Blog: Sipping Life One Day at a Time
NATTYBATSMOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:36 PM   #73
newwife777
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I know this slowed down, but I'm sticking my head in anyway. We were SUPPOSED to be in Korea right this very moment, but, well, we're still stuck in Chicago. But HOPEFULLY soon.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:38 PM   #74
NATTYBATSMOM
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by newwife777 View Post
I know this slowed down, but I'm sticking my head in anyway. We were SUPPOSED to be in Korea right this very moment, but, well, we're still stuck in Chicago. But HOPEFULLY soon.
Man, I'd trade places with you in a heartbeat! But I'm planning to come home in May. Just wish I could take my DH too.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:11 PM   #75
vickul
Registered Users
seller

Posting here in case anyone's interested ...

We've got a barely-used Pack-n-Play that needs a new home. It's basic (a PX special) and a couple of years old, but in excellent condition.

Also up for grabs is a box of 18-24 month fall/winter girl's clothing in good to excellent condition. The play clothes show some wash wear. The dressier outfits were worn only a handful of times. Most is Gymboree, with a few TCP, Old Navy, and Hanna Andersson pieces thrown in.

Next up is a Capella stroller that got about three months of heavy use and three months of light use. DD now refuses to ride in a stroller ...

Finally, I've got half a dozen or so Bum Genius 2.0 diapers that quit working for us about a month after we got to Korea. (DD takes Velcro diapers right off.)

All items are free to anyone who can pick them up. We are in Dongducheon (Area 1), near Jihaeng Station (Line 1).
Old 05-07-2010, 07:36 AM   #76
NATTYBATSMOM
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickul View Post

We've got a barely-used Pack-n-Play that needs a new home. It's basic (a PX special) and a couple of years old, but in excellent condition.

Also up for grabs is a box of 18-24 month fall/winter girl's clothing in good to excellent condition. The play clothes show some wash wear. The dressier outfits were worn only a handful of times. Most is Gymboree, with a few TCP, Old Navy, and Hanna Andersson pieces thrown in.

Next up is a Capella stroller that got about three months of heavy use and three months of light use. DD now refuses to ride in a stroller ...

Finally, I've got half a dozen or so Bum Genius 2.0 diapers that quit working for us about a month after we got to Korea. (DD takes Velcro diapers right off.)

All items are free to anyone who can pick them up. We are in Dongducheon (Area 1), near Jihaeng Station (Line 1).
If you don't find a taker, let me know. I know a couple of people in that area, both due with July babies. I'm back in the US now though otherwise, I'd take them myself for this new baby.
Old 07-31-2010, 03:07 AM   #77
missautobahn
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickul View Post

Just wanted to say I'm at Yongsan and if you still have any of this, I'm interested in all of it!!
missautobahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:09 AM   #78
masone3291
Registered Users

My Mood:

ok im moving to camp humphreys with my husband and two young ones and our dog anything you guys van tell me about the area any info will be loved
masone3291 is offline   Reply With Quote