Join 171,104 Moms!
Make New Friends
Talk About Parenting & Family
Join DiaperSwappers and start buying, selling, and trading cloth diapers. Talk with other moms about parenting. Registration is fast and free. Join Now!
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|09-01-2010, 09:06 AM||#11|
Re: Favorite Appetizers
I make some awesome jalapeno artichoke dip
Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
1 ¼ c shredded parmesan
8oz cream cheese
½ c sour cream
½ c mayo
½ c plain yogurt
1 can artichoke hearts (about 14oz)
1 jar marinated artichoke hearts
3-4Tbsp canned jalapeno
Tabasco green jalapeno sauce
Salt & pepper
1. Use a food processor with metal blade to finely grate parmesan cheese
2. Transfer to mixing bowl and combine parmesan, sour cream, mayo, mozzarella, yogurt and softened cream cheese
3. Chop jalapenos in food processor. Add drained artichokes and process until coarsely chopped
4. Add jalapeno/artichoke mix to cheese mixture
5. Add garlic, jalapeno sauce, salt, and pepper to taste.
6. Transfer to 8x8 cake pan
7. Bake at 400 degrees for about 45min (until browned and bubbly)
Vote for my baby! Like My719Moms.com on FB and then like Mischa's picture! Ends 11/30/10
Become a DS Site Supporter Today and Make These Ads Go Away!