|Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|05-12-2011, 06:06 PM||#1|
I'm reposting this here in trades only. We have zero income right now so hopefully someone will have a trade!
- Small or OS fitteds (snaps or pinnable)
- Flats or floursack towels
- shorties or skirties for 10.9lb 3month old!
For DS: [3.5]
- SUMMER clothes for 4T-5T boy (shorts, shirts)
- size 13 toddler or size 1 boys sandals or converses (low tops preferred)
- size 5T summer PJs for boys, I'm really picky and only buy 100% cotton
- size small boys socks in EUC or NEW condition.
- try me on anything Batman or scooby doo, the kid is obsessed.
For DD: [3 months]
- NEW breastflow 9oz bottles.
- NEW girly wubbanubs, we have the "kittypillar" and pink pony.
- baby food freezer cups
- silicone ice tray
- size medium or large summer shirts, I like old navy
- jeans size 12-14
- coupon organizer or binder (I'm a huge couponer)
- size large black or white tshirts
- toys r us/ babies r us
- nursing pads made by me
- cloth tampons made by me
- mama cloth made by me
- yarn, knitting supplies (mostly cotton yarn, some bamboo)
- nursing necklaces made by me
- jewelry made by me
- beading supplies (swarovski crystals)
- NB girls clothes
- 3T boys clothes
- ModMum reversible carrier
(I'll add pics soon!)
- lots of catholic books
- over the shoulder baby holder ring sling
- maternity clothes
Last edited by DaisyGraceBoutique; 05-24-2011 at 11:34 AM.