Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-24-2011, 07:18 PM   #1
nannabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Movement on one side???

I'm 25 weeks along and am feeling lots Of movement, but mostly on my right side. Anyone else experience this? If you were looking at me the movement would be from 6 inches above and to the left of my navel then all the way down to where I can feel the babe kicking my bladder. I also feel little tickle movements down low like a liitle tiny person doing the bicycle. This time, my fourth babe, the movement is just really weird. I feel like im obsessing over it, but even dh says its way different than before and super high up for 25 weeks along Sometimes I feel movement on the other side, but not nearly as vigorous or as often. Anyone else have similar experience?

Advertisement

Old 05-24-2011, 07:39 PM   #2
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Movement on one side???

I feel a most everything to the right. The ultrasound last week at 28w show baby is baby on pelvic bone facing my right side, butt to left and feet to right. Picture a big number 7 drawn on the belly. Since she is laying like this it's hard to kick the left side KWIM? Near her head I feel the hands all over but all the 'big' leg movements are right. My DD layer the same way.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:47 PM   #3
Greenbabybottoms
Registered Users
seller
seller

Do you know where your placenta is? I'm 28 weeks along and still only feel movement on my left side and very low on my right side. I never feel any movement on my right side from probably 1 or so inches below my belly button all the way to the top of my uterus. I happen to know that is where my placenta is so I'm assuming I am just not feeling the movement through the placenta. Occasionally I'll see that side jumping around but i can't feel it.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:26 AM   #4
nannabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I was wondering about the placenta. I haven't had an US yet so it could be that. How intriguing that a LO would choose to be in a 7 shape! This could be it, too. I am feeling so impatient about waiting for my ultrasound. I want to SEE what's going on in there!
Old 05-25-2011, 11:52 AM   #5
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm guessing a combo of placenta and the direction baby is facing. I can still only feel anything on my left and right sides, top and bottom - nothing through the front where my placenta is. Don't feel too bad about being neurotic... I'm doing the same thing because with DD I felt her mostly in the front. You get used to something being normal, so anything else seems like a cause for worry. After all, that's what hormonal pregnant women do best!

(Okay, well, maybe worry and eat ice cream.)

*TTC a sticky baby since Jan '15. Hoping DD1 returns to us!*
"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride
Ten is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:05 PM   #6
ariannasmommy22
Registered Users
seller

This is my 2nd pregnancy and I'm 32 weeks along. With both my babies I only felt movement on the right side. Baby is head down with back/butt on left side and feet and hands on the right. So I get all the kicks and punches on the right! Yay! Probably is the same for you!