Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-08-2011, 09:13 AM   #11
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Re: Low blood pressure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoulainAK View Post
Wow this is so informative. I do have low blood pressure, but my midwife made no further remarks than saying it was good. I just thought I was feeling dizzy and a little weak because of the first trimester. I'm seriously so tired that all I can get done is about 1 load of laundry and 1 load of dishes. In an entire day. I'm going to try eating more esp protien and drinking more water today and see how that goes.
Well I don't feel so bad now! 'Cause that's about all I get done during the day too. I am having trouble eating meat type proteins. Think I need to get some protein shakes or something.

Advertisement

Old 06-08-2011, 09:32 AM   #12
nannabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I have low blood pressure, too. Many doctors and nurses look at my numbers and say how "good" it is, but they don't realize the difficulties that come with it. I think they just don't have experience with it. I make sure I get salt with iodine in it because I don't eat much fish (ok, none.). I also drink water, water and lots of water. This is the best solution I've found so far and this is my 4th pregnancy. If i get a little dehydrated it takes me 2 or 3 days to get back to feeling good so I try to be consistent, also. When I really get in a pinch I will drink a gatoraide type drink, but all that sugar gets me down even while helping with the dehydration. I'm glad to hear other mama's have come to the same solutions as me. I can't stress enough how much water helps, though!
Old 06-08-2011, 10:42 AM   #13
BottomOfMyHearts
Registered Users
Formerly: NewFoundFaith
seller

My Mood:

Didn't think about that ladies! I hardly eat salt and my water consumption has been down...naughty me. I'll try upping my water intake and eating some salty foods (bowl of ramen cooking atm real ramen btw not that 35 cent stuff lol) and see if that helps!

New Contest coming Soon!Please visit my Facebook store! <--Click
BottomOfMyHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:30 AM   #14
malaynasmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mine was 105/57 when I checked a week ago. I have been having problems with dizziness my entire pregnancy.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:24 PM   #15
DoulainAK
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mmm ramen
DoulainAK is offline   Reply With Quote