Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-18-2011, 06:01 PM   #1
shootingstarlet
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Nursing Clothing for Tall Women

Does anyone have recommendations of good nursing dresses and tanks for tall women? I am 6'1 and had a horrible time finding nursing tops that fit me and covered my stomach with DS. Unfortunately, I had some major issues BFing and quit early. I am currently TTC #2 and figured I better get on the search for good nursing apparel now since it was so hard to find. Plus I am determined to BF the next one for the entire year! Advice from tall mamas? Thanks!

Advertisement

shootingstarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:55 PM   #2
1blessedmama
Registered Users
seller

Re: Nursing Clothing for Tall Women

Glamourmom makes a "tall" tank. But even some of those didn't feel long enough for me. I generally skip out on the nursing tops for numerous reasons, but length is one of them (I swear they must think nursing mothers are all short torsoed??) So I mostly just wear the Downeast Basics camis under my shirts. I did just do a review for Undercover Mama and was VERY pleased with their fit (JUST like the DEB camis) and it was plenty long in length! Maybe something to try? http://undercovermama.com/

(I have a giveaway going on for one right now!)
1blessedmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:04 PM   #3
Brooke789
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Nursing Clothing for Tall Women

I'm 6'. The undercover mamas are very long! I also have the Cantaloop nursing camis and they are long enough if you order a size up.
Brooke789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:05 PM   #4
shootingstarlet
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blessedmama
Glamourmom makes a "tall" tank. But even some of those didn't feel long enough for me. I generally skip out on the nursing tops for numerous reasons, but length is one of them (I swear they must think nursing mothers are all short torsoed??) So I mostly just wear the Downeast Basics camis under my shirts. I did just do a review for Undercover Mama and was VERY pleased with their fit (JUST like the DEB camis) and it was plenty long in length! Maybe something to try? http://undercovermama.com/

(I have a giveaway going on for one right now!)
Thank you! I've never seen those before and those would be perfect!!