Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-18-2011, 09:32 AM   #21
My Mood:
Re: Help me choose a double stroller (POLL)

You do have to take the second seat off the City Select but it has never bothered me. It takes all of 2 seconds and the whole stroller folds up in about 10 seconds flat so overall it's great

USMCgirl_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:55 AM   #22
Registered Users
My Mood:

I watched the video on the City Select and it looks pretty neat. It does look like the seats are really close together when facing forward and facing each other the front seat is at foot height to the rear one. If I had my kids in it I would be afraid the back one would kick the front on in the head! Also do you have to remove the seats to fold it as a double. I had a stroller like this and it was a PITA. Other than that it looks awesome.
ISO:Planet Lunchbox, zorb, Small Lunette cup, ribbon for hairbows, bento style egg molds.IHA:Sm MEAF, Med MEAF, ME Toddlease, Columbia shorts XL womens, xl maternity swimsuit, Lg Zolowear ring sling in blue/grey, 2 Robeez 12-18 mo boys, wool wash, dog costume
susansabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 02:19 PM   #23
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
My Mood:

I loved the city select when I had it! I just sold it because we hadn't used it in months. So we freed up some cash and got a Joovy caboose. It's better for my now up and down 3.5 year old. But she's super tall and still fit fine in the BJCS. I found it really easy to steer considering I was pushing two kids, especially if I put the baby is in the front. She would kick her sister if she was in the back, but put her in the front and problem solved. Taking it apart was a bit of a pain but we used it so infrequently it wasn't a big deal. It was so nice having my little one face me.
SAHM to Gabriela 10.12.07 & Liliana 4.19.10 & Elijah 3.21.2013
lilbitcrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote