Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-13-2011, 01:57 PM   #11
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller

Re: Feeling horribly fat :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandymatus View Post
i hear you! i gained 55 with dd and lost 45 in the 4 1/2 months before i was pregnant again (so started out 10 pounds heavier) and i just stopped paying attention, i'm sure i'm already over 50 pounds by now (i didn't even look at the scale last appt. )

it doesn't matter if i watch what i eat or not....i was already on the high end for my heighth. my husband is also shorter than me so guess what? i'm nearing 100 pounds more than him probably!

trying not too worry too much about it, there's nothing i can do except continue to eat healthy....the good news is you'll have a sweet little child afterwards and that is more important
I feel ya on the husband thing. My husband is over a FOOT TALLER and weights between 155-160. WTH?? And he eats JUNK all day long!

Advertisement

Old 08-13-2011, 02:41 PM   #12
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Brady
We're about the same height! I'm 5'1.5" LOL..

I haven't taken ONE belly picture because I am so embarrassed! I can't seem to get a good belly picture that doesn't have my arms or thighs or fifty chins showing!

Dh doesn't seem to mind. But I do. Even my underwear got too small. BOO!

Oh and yeah same thing with me..I have to eat constantly and take my zofran to keep from throwing up. If I go more than 3 hours without eating, it's bad news. I'm very thankful that it's getting under control, and I'm only throwing up in the early morning and late night now for the most part, but sheesh, I just feel like I can't win!
I haven't taken pix this pregnancy & I didn't with YDS either. My husband acts like he doesn't mind but I know he does. He has been grossed out during/after all my pregnancies. He just doesn't say so until after I have the baby & don't drop the weight super fast like Heidi Klum.
P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:34 PM   #13
BottomOfMyHearts
Registered Users
Formerly: NewFoundFaith
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickshep19 View Post
I haven't taken pix this pregnancy & I didn't with YDS either. My husband acts like he doesn't mind but I know he does. He has been grossed out during/after all my pregnancies. He just doesn't say so until after I have the baby & don't drop the weight super fast like Heidi Klum.
That is so sad mama.

New Contest coming Soon!Please visit my Facebook store! <--Click
BottomOfMyHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:47 PM   #14
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 06:20 PM   #15
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller

My Mood:
Thanks Mamas. My self-esteem is nada while pregnant, same for at least 2 years pp.
P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 08:17 PM   #16
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller

Quote:
Thanks Mamas. My self-esteem is nada while pregnant, same for at least 2 years pp.
Aw I'm sorry I'm really glad my dh doesn't say anything at all about my weight, ever. He just tells me I look nice/pretty when I actually do my make up and hair LOL. And if I complain, he tries to reassure me, but it doesn't really work.
Old 08-13-2011, 09:02 PM   #17
michiko
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've been feeling this way this time around as well. Same thing, starting out just heavier than with any of the others and really dreading the end. I have been trying to stay motivated with an exercise routine and nightly walks, but it is so hot and humid at night now that I just cant. I am the same as well, I never "drop the weight" while breastfeeding. So I am at this point just taking all my sorrow and storing it up as motivation to get my butt in gear after she is born and get back into shape ASAP. That and hopefully in the next couple weeks or so getting out and being active in the evening will pick back up. Sigh....
Old 08-13-2011, 10:41 PM   #18
ho11yb
Registered Users
seller

I'm 24 weeks and weigh the same now as I did when I delivered my son. It is SO depressing! It makes me feel really fat, and I am so uncomfortable and I know it is going to get a lot worse. A friend just told me that she had been the same her last pg, but only gained about 3-5 pounds after 24 weeks. I'm hoping my weight gain evens out like hers did! My problem is compounded bc I'm not allowed to exercise per OBs instructions due to past PTL issues.

Blame the typos on the iPad!

Last edited by ho11yb; 08-13-2011 at 10:42 PM.
ho11yb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 06:36 AM   #19
foxygoober
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Natasha- I got massive with ds3 . . .I am short. As in so short, at 132 I am a size 10.

With ds 1 I gave birth at 142 (started at 107), ds2 170 (started at 130), ds3 180 (started at 125). . . .then I finally went down, down, down. It was hard- I didn't want to eat, I knew my body had plenty stored for three babies. One of the hardest things was getting on the scale early on during pg and looking at the numbers knowing that I gave birth weighing less than that!

It sucks never being one those cute prego people who only gain in their bellies- My thighs grow before anything, then belly, arms, face . . . I am fortunate that hubby thinks I'm sexy preggo- loves the huge rear . . .too bad I'm never in the mood.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:42 AM   #20
Verockica
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I weigh more now than when I delivered DS1, and I started out weighing less. I have shot ahead of my dh weight wise, he is so tall and skinny...I gained over 70 lbs with DS1, and now...seeing the scale well above 200lbs for months is kinda depressing. Luckily DH doesn't mind, he doesn't mind how big my boobs get! lol

I'm stretching out my fat girl undies for sure. At least people are nice and say I look all baby. They lie, but it's the thought that counts, right?

Veronica,
wife to my awesome nerdy ninja (4/17/10) SAHM to Eddy (5/13/09) and Oli (8/17/11). Life is GOOD!
Free money? Yes please! Swagbucks
Verockica is offline   Reply With Quote