Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-25-2011, 03:23 AM   #11
jacksmimi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: JULY 2010 chat

I wanna join too I was always working and was never able to do this stuff, so now I wanna take time out to enjoy and talk woth other mommies to share funnies, concerns, everyday diaper drama

My name is Tera. I am a sahm and take care of 3 lil ones. We live in California, at least for the next 4 years till hubby retires, then we're house/state hunting for our forever home. Our baby girl was born July 30, 2010 (just a week away from her brother who was born August 8, 2008. They both torment their older brother who was born 10/24/02.

Nice to meet you guys Why am I up at this hour, cause dd is a freak of nature... she doesn't need sleep apparently!

Advertisement

Old 05-25-2011, 03:29 AM   #12
jacksmimi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Okay I just read the rest of the posts (page 2)
We still BF here too, she's very attached to mommy! I don't see an end in sight
which is nice but also scary. I nursed DS #1 for 14mos, DS #2 never stayed still long enough so I pumped 9mos for him but he was breast/formula combined, and DD refused a bottle! She is starting to stand too, trying to cruise, and we have wood floors too, scaring me 1/2 to death.
We solely CD her now, though I never did with the boys, and wish I had.
Old 05-28-2011, 02:02 PM   #13
australe
Registered Users
seller

I have used prefolds with a snappi and thirsties duos cover since we started CDing at 3 months. Recently I've found Sunbaby diapers they are pockets and have slowly been converting most of my stash over to them, but I'll still use prefolds at night. Sunbabys have worked pretty well for us so far and they have a lot of cute patterns, for $4.30 a piece through co ops I'm pretty much sold on them.
DS has been taking quite a few falls lately also, including out of bed twice, fortunately I learned from his first fall out of bed onto the carpeted floor and put two pillows next to my side of the bed, about a week later he fell onto the pillows... I'm (very slowly) working on getting him to sleep in his crib, he slept in there the other night for two hours, I was happy with that.
We've also started to work with a potty with him. This morning he pooped and peed in the potty! In about the last week hes only had maybe one time he hasn't peed in the potty in the morning. I'm not pushing him too hard, but am thrilled with the little successes we've had so far.
australe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #14
nancylynn1025
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey mommas! Well, my DS3 was born July 23rd. He has such a precious, loving, humorous personality and is very attached to momma... to the point its starting to make me crazy because I'd like to get a little sleep at some point. lol. ahhh well, It won't be like this for long. He LOVES balls... He is constantly throwing them, chasing them, and repeating. Its so sweet. He has begun to throw tantrums when he doesn't get his way. He's been pulling to stand since 7 months old but is now standing on his own for 5-10 seconds. And he can go from sitting to standing without using anything to get up besides his own strength. He also likes to walk when pushing something.
Old 06-23-2011, 12:32 PM   #15
luvn_my_boys
Registered Users

omg girls i havent had time to get bk to you lately! we have had soooo much goin on recently! i apologize!!!! has any1 started planning bday parties for our almost 1 year olds? man i am so gonna cry on his bday! lol i cry every year on my boys bdays! they grow entirely too too fast! :'(
Old 06-29-2011, 02:03 AM   #16
jacksmimi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Yep planning the bday now... so sad they grow so fast! We are doing Abby Cadabby for dd, as she will have to share bday parties with her 2 yrs older brother, since we live in the middle of nowhere, and noone will come see us 2 weekends in a row for parties big brother chose Elmo, so Sesame Street Party it is. Dd is starting to be very vocal. She says hi, mama, dada, Dack ( for her brother Jack) and what sounds like brother. We have fit throwing when she doesn't get her way! And still getting very little sleep here. How bout you all?
Old 07-07-2011, 02:41 PM   #17
doubleohkatie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey mamas!!!

This thread kinda died.

Happy Birthday to those that were at the beginning of the month!!!

I'm Kate, mama to three. V who's 7, A who's 3, and Baby G who is gonna be one on the 12th.

RAINBOW 2014
doubleohkatie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:50 AM   #18
luvn_my_boys
Registered Users

Omg it die & that makes me sad! We rly need to keep this up! My DS#2 turned 1 July 2nd! :'( he had a wonderful party tho & lots of fun! Happy bday to all the little ones of our thread! I can't believe how big he is & everything he can do!
Old 09-22-2011, 12:57 PM   #19
___Krystal_
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have a July baby he was born on the 21st.

What new & fun things are your little ones up to now-a-days? Mine is a little monkey getting into and climbing everything. Loves chasing after his older brother.

I Blog follow my daily life as a SAHM. I Earn Free Amazon GC With Swagbucks
___Krystal_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:02 AM   #20
luvn_my_boys
Registered Users

My little guy is a climber these days too! He is so active! He loves to.climb dance play ball & anything that big brother is doin! (Big brother just turned 4)!! He is not a picky eater AT ALL! He will eat everything u give him & lots of it lol he still nurses a little too! He is gettin more & more words in his vocabulary & his little voice is adorable! He has 10 teeth now & is cutting 4 more!