Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2011, 01:10 PM   #1
bodiejake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
SOOOOO much that needs to go!!more added 3/20/12

I am overflowing with diapers and wool that needs a new home. This is only the beginning of it. I have A LOT more to add. I am slowly getting pictures of stuff added. If you are looking for something in particular, let me know. I may have it. I still will be adding more sticky pea fitteds, maybe some gro via shells, more boyish wool small sizes, more girly wool larger sizes (tops mainly) mothersease - I think AIO's, wool yarn. I have at least as much to take pictures of as what is already listed. I have tried to get prices on everything, but I may have missed some. Just PM me if you see something that you want that doesn't have a price. I will get one for you. Shipping is free for US and Canada purchases. I will make deals if you buy in bulk.

I am only ISO pp. I do not need anything else diaper/wool related. LOL

pictures are all here. It is way too many to post in the thread. Just added a bunch of WAHM shirts sizes 3-6 months

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2247889...7627386900261/

and some more are here of the yarn

http://www.ravelry.com/people/bodiejake/stash/trade

HELP ME get this stuff out of here.

I still need to get pictures, but I have LOTS of medium sized longies as well. I am selling it all. If you are interested, let me know. I have lots of 18" rise, 10-12" inseam longies that need to go.

Last edited by bodiejake; 05-13-2012 at 08:36 PM.
bodiejake is offline   Reply With Quote