Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-06-2006, 11:23 AM   #1
aimee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Breastpad ? (SPAM welcome)

Where can I get some good cloth breast pads, I have a HEAVY let down and am so sick of licking through everything. I have tried lilypadz and LOVE them, but my let down is to strong that I leak. I am thinking maybe something with a PUL liner? Where can I get something like that?

Advertisement

Old 07-06-2006, 11:43 AM   #2
bfoster2000
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Breastpad ? (SPAM welcome)

I just got some from www.amazpadz.com that I love. I explained to her that I also have a really heavy letdown and leak heavily so she made me some customs with windpro on the back for leakproofness and an extra couple of layers of hemp for added absorbency. She also sent me some testers that are wool jersey on the back and silk on the front. Now if I can just get the baby here to try them out! Anyway, I highly recommend Janet at Ama'z Padz, just drop her a note and let her know what you want and she'll work with you. She just got some bamboo velour too which is supposed to be just as absorbent as hemp but thinner...I saw on her HC that she made some panty liners from it already but she was planning to do some breast pads too. Maybe you can ask her about that. Good luck!
Barbara - Unexpectedly back after a long hiatus...anxiously awaiting #6!
bfoster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote