Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-21-2012, 08:35 PM   #1
LaughingPeaMama
Registered Users
Formerly: RedShoes
seller

Does your nursling scream at you

Ds is 11 weeks old. From day one he has always had his hands in the way when I try to position him. He is constantly sucking on his fist. He has now started getting mad because the milk isn't there fast enough and screeches at me. It is so funny. Anyone else have silly things to share?

Advertisement

Wife to my soulmate since 7/12/03 mom to dd 2/9/09 and ds 1/5/12 and angel baby 10/07. Infertility survivor!ISO(willing to trade my FSOT items for) snapped unpaper towels EEEEUC or NEW heavy/long mama cloth
FSOT NOTE: SMOKE FREE DOG FRIENDLY HOME. EVERYTHING IS LINT BRUSHED BUT STRAY HAIRS WILL BE FOUND. IF THIS BOTHERS YOU DON'T FSOT WITH ME PLEASE
LaughingPeaMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:00 AM   #2
mommysoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does your nursling scream at you

My DS does the hand thing too and sucks his little fists. He gets mad when the milk comes to fast and mad when its not fast enough, lol hes a picky fella!
Old 03-23-2012, 07:42 AM   #3
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does your nursling scream at you

DD does this, too, having her hands in the way and flailing them about when she's really mad and wants to nurse. I'm still pretty sore from starting to nurse for the first time, so I decided to wrap her up in her sleep sac before nursing, and that works great.

The GREATEST thing about nursing has been how happy she is when we nurse. And almost every single time after we are done, she smiles. The DR said it's 'just reflexes' and has nothing to do with emotions. Yeah, right! When she has an upset tummy from not being able to burp, she really frowns as she dozes off to sleep, and I try to burp her good before putting her down. But when her tummy is happy, and she is done nursing, she unlatches and has the biggest grin on her face.

LOVE it. Wish I had stuck with nursing my first. Never thought it would be this rewarding.
Expecting (surprise) Baby #5 this summer.
MyKzooFamily is offline   Reply With Quote