Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-19-2012, 07:25 PM   #1
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: In a turn of the century farmhouse with my 2 favorite people!
MMAO! FINAL REDUCTIONS - Pinkebody and Llamajama

Make me an offer!
ETA: Will consider trades for similar value in knit fabrics.

All items from smoke free home. All items in good or very good used condition, any imperfections will be noted below.

Braided britches knit by April of Pinkebody. Knit on Cestari pussie-willow and mt. laurel. April also made the matching shirts, both are included but please note, the monkey top has a stain on the front. $60 $55ppd $50 $45 $43 $40ppd for set.
W:17.5"
R: 17"
I: 7.5"

(SOLD) This is a Llamajama Wool Snuggle Suit handknit in Ecuador, size 18 mo. Please note, while this is labeled size 18 mo, it runs a bit large. $30 $28 $23ppd
The actual measurements are:
28" from shoulder to hem
9" from under arm to wrist
10" inseam
14" across bodice

__________________________________________________ _______________

(TRADED/SOLD) This is a pair of Budgie Bloomers made by Bridget of Squeakin' Cheeks. The yarn is Cestari. PLEASE NOTE: as you can see in the 2nd photo, there is some red color transfer. This happened one day when I left them to soak too long. The color transfer isn't terribly noticeable when worn yet there's no disputing it, there are pink patches where the red yarn ran onto the cream. Other than that, these are in beautiful condition and I'm heartbroken to be parting with them. $75 $65 $60 $55ppd - The measurements are:
waist: 18"
rise: 19"
inseam: 11.5"

(SOLD) Sobs! We had these for a mere 2 months before I stopped using wool while we were PT'ing (b/c I didn't want them to felt if she had an accident)....and now they're too small. They were knit by Lynne of Cabbages & Kings on BBR. The first photo is the original and the 2nd photo is one I just took. These are in excellent condition as they were hardly worn! Size 2T. $80ppd $70 $60 *gasp* $55 $50ppd
H: 20"
I: 11.5
Chest: 20"

ETA: SOLD items have been moved to post #4.

Advertisement

Last edited by divabeadz; 04-03-2013 at 04:40 AM.
divabeadz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:42 PM   #2
JLenaker
Registered
seller

My Mood:
Re: Huge Destash, mostly girly BRI, Sbish, WCW, DBK, TIG, TFK and more!

PMing you about lotus soaker!
JLenaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:59 PM   #3
lavender dragonfly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Can you hold the Fawn soaker??? I am emailing a girlfriend of mine right now.....
Old 08-19-2012, 08:02 PM   #4
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

(NO LONGER AVAILABLE!) Positively Posh outfit with shirred dress and wool crepe bloomers. The top is shirred and will fit a child from 12 mo (as a dress) to 3yo (as a shirt) - it's very stretchy and will fit up to 24" chest...length is 15.5". The bloomers have a 5" inseam, stretchy 16" interlock waist and 16" rise. $50$45 $40 $36ppd for the set.

__________________________________________________ ___________

SOLD ITEMS....

SOLD Elastic waist longies knit by Kristi of Tree Frog Knits. I don’t know what the colorway is. They’re knit on Stallion – Bulky Gaia. These are thick and warm and hardly pill anymore. They were my favorite pair. The previous owner thought the color was too girly so she never used them, but I think it’s pretty gender neutral. The colors are olive green, maroon and taupe. They're so soft and squishy! $50$45 $40 $30ppd
W: 19"
R: 18"
I:9"

SOLD Medium WCW Pale purple and melon soaker $30$28 $25 $20ppd
SOLD Medium WCW Turquoise/teal soaker $30$28 $25 $20ppd

SOLD It's killing me to add these to my FSOT but they just are too short and we won't use them any more Please note: I do need to wash them b/c I just let her wear them one more time to be sure I wanted to part with them so there will be a couple days delay on shipping unless you just want me to ship them as is if you plan on washing and lanolizing them when you get them. These are Sbish M/L kirsche longies in VGUC *except* they have some minor dirt stains on them - see photo. $55ppd $50ppd

Medium WCW Princess soaker $35$32ppd (SOLD)
Medium WCW Bird soaker $35$32ppd (SOLD)

(SOLD)Longies with matching hat made by Toni Graham on Etsy and Ravelry. The gloves were made by a friend and never worn. They are knit on TIG Adara on Lindon Merino. The hat is size 2T but can be worn cuffed for a smaller toddler and still fits my 3 yo worn uncuffed. $60$55ppd for the set.
W: 18"
R: 17"
I:10"

SOLD Chocolate Hearts shorties by Earthyarn Handspun. $25$23ppd
I: 5"

SOLD Sad to list this pair too but like the sbish (above) they just are too short and we won't use them any more Please note: I do need to wash them b/c I just let her wear them one more time to be sure I wanted to part with them so there will be a couple days delay on shipping unless you just want me to ship them as is if you plan on washing and lanolizing them when you get them. These floral longies were made by Lynne of Cabbages and Kings. They are made of BBR, which is soft AND sturdy for a toddler. These are in VGUC however, there is a small dirt mark on the yellow cuff. $55ppd. The measurements on these are:
W: 18"
I: just barely 11"

SOLD Bella Rose Inspiration Skirties – both size medium with attached soakers
Pink giraffe skirty with minor dirt stains on rear end. $40$36ppd
One tough cookie $40$30ppd – this must’ve gotten tossed in the dryer at some point b/c I’ve just noticed the wool crepe is felted. I would never have even noticed but had 2 skirties sitting side by side and noticed the crepe looked thicker on this skirt than on my other. Let me know if you want to see close ups.

Spring is Blooming flower longies and coordinating hat knit by Lynne of Cabbages & Kings. Knit on Cascade. Only used a few times because I was afraid of ruining them. There is a faint stain on them on both the front and back, which if I recall, is from diluted grape juice she spilled. Strangely, the stain doesn't show up in photos, it's faint, but it's definitely there. $60$55ppd for the set. (SOLD)
W: 17"
R: 16.5"
I: 6.5"

Hat: 18" circumference, 12" from ear to ear.

Longies with side pocket knit by The Yarn Gnome on BBR – colorway is Appaloosa. It’s a boy colorway but I loved them on my DD. $50$45ppd (SOLD)
R: 19"
I: 11"

The holy grail piece in our wool collection…a crocheted romper made by Kara of Born Again Baby on yarn by Disco Baby Knits. The colorway is Honey Crisp on worsted organic merino. The heart buttons were made by Tessa Ann. This is truly the most stunning wool romper and I am so sad to part with it but it doesn’t fit dd anymore. Sleeves: 3"...shoulder to crotch 18"...across front of chest 11", inseam 6". *sigh* so sad to part with this $100$90ppd (SOLD)

Medium Sbish interlock soaker in lotus $35ppd (SOLD)
WCW soakers medium - Fawn $35$32ppd (SOLD)

__________________________________________________ ______________

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavender dragonfly View Post
Can you hold the Fawn soaker??? I am emailing a girlfriend of mine right now.....
NP. I'll mark it as pending for now. I'm East coast so if I go to bed before I hear back from you, I'll keep it on hold - Magdalena has swim lessons in the morning so it will be midday before I get online again.

Last edited by divabeadz; 01-19-2013 at 08:08 PM.
divabeadz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:03 PM   #5
lavender dragonfly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thank you!!!!
Old 08-20-2012, 12:06 PM   #6
lavender dragonfly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I guess she is going to pass on the Fawn soaker, thank you for holding it for her though...
Old 08-20-2012, 07:11 PM   #7
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

NP Amanda. Thanks for the update!
Old 08-20-2012, 07:22 PM   #8
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh man, that Positively Posh set is super super tempting! We loved ours and wish I had kept them!
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:31 AM   #9
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edensmomma View Post
Oh man, that Positively Posh set is super super tempting! We loved ours and wish I had kept them!

I was so torn over whether to list it or not. The top still fits her but she just never wears it anymore. She wore the dress in her 1st year portraits so I've hemmed and hawwed over whether I should keep it or not. If it doesn't sell I won't be heartbroken; not sure how I'll feel if it actually does sell.
Old 08-21-2012, 06:00 AM   #10
Fairyjasmine88
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm interested in your fawn, bird and turquoise WCW soakers. Are you able to give a discount if I get all 3? Thanks!
Fairyjasmine88 is offline   Reply With Quote