Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-19-2012, 05:35 PM   #21
keidlog
Registered Users
seller

Re: Newborn Stash (share yours!)

I have 24 prefolds in each infant and small, 4 Prowrps in newborn, 4 prowraps in small, 2 snappis, 4 flips, and one flip stay dry insert, 2 kushies aio I got used when my son was an infant, and I just bought 2 starter packs of gdiapers (not sure if I should keep them or not?)

Advertisement

keidlog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:27 AM   #22
everydaydoxologies
Registered Users

some some of those pictures are really really cute! We don't have many newborn diapers but a plethora of OS diapers for after November Boy gets big enough. I'm still riding the fence on prefolds versus newborn or XS pockets. Husband loves pockets, but I've never done prefolds and might want to try!
everydaydoxologies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:58 AM   #23
organicmama10
Registered Users
seller
seller

Impressive stash!

I'm behind....just getting started. With DS1, we were spoiled and had a service for the first few months through gifts. We have plenty of OS but that's not doing any good for the first few months. Looking to build an inventory with AIOs and contours. We do have several covers that I dug up last night. We're considering GroVia NB AIOs, Imagine NB AIOs, and Imse Vimse contour flannelette. Any comments on those? Right now, we're just waiting for the store to fill their inventory before we can purchase. lame, I know but time is running out!
organicmama10 is offline   Reply With Quote