Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
CrunchyClark
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Updated: WCW Soakers, Mosaic Moon longies/soakers

I can get measurements of anything you'd like. Just post! I'm also open to offers, combining shipping, and possible trades. (If you know the names of the colorways....let me know and I can edit them in!)

For trades, see bottom of post for what I am ISO--non-diapering items too!

All items are plus actual shipping to your location.

Most of these items are like new as we had so many things!!!!

UPDATED....all listed here are available!

#1: SMSS Kimono, Longies, Hat, and Perfect Little Booties knit by Morwenna of Mosaic Moon with MM Wool yarn. Set like new, worn only a few times, except for booties which were worn more than rest of set. NB-3 mos sizing. $90

Baby about 11 lbs in this photo.

#7 Small/Medium Mosaic Moon Longies knit by Morwenna from her yarn. Inseam about 7". I can get measurements if you're interested. $25

#12 Small/medium soaker knitted by Morwenna of Mosaic Moon with her yarn. $20

#13 Small/medium soaker knitted by Morwenna of Mosaic Moon with her yarn. $20

#15 Small/medium soaker knitted by Morwenna of Mosaic Moon with her yarn. Undyed merino. So buttery soft. $25

#16 3-6 mos romper by Kimberly R. Wool. $25

#17 True NB soaker. 5-10 lbs. Knitted by Morwenna of Mosaic Moon with her yarn. $20

SOLD FROM HERE ON DOWN. SHIPPED, but just waiting for them to arrive:
#19 6 different pairs of "Perfect Little Booties" knitted by Morwenna of Mosaic Moon from Curly Purly pattern.
Can get measurements. They range in size from 6 mos up to 18 mos. Top row smaller/bottom row larger. $8 a pair.

#6 Small/Medium Mosaic Moon Longies knit by Morwenna from her yarn. Inseam about 7". I can get measurements if you're interested. $25

#8 Small/Medium Mosaic Moon Longies knit by Morwenna from her yarn in colorway "Ming"--which was created for my ds from a photo of his parakeet Ming. Inseam about 7". I can get measurements if you're interested. $25

#10 Shorties by Ewe Wear Ums. Never worn. $15.00. It was yarn I sent in, but I cannot remember the maker/colorway. I'd had the yarn for a few years!

#18 Newborn/Small shorties. Merino dyed and knitted by Kimberly R. So soft. Absolute favorites! $20

#2 Owl sleep sack and hat. Knit by Morwenna of Mosaic Moon with merino handspun--so soft!! $25

"Hangin' with my Gnomies"
WCW (Wild Coconut Wear or Wild Child Woolies) Size medium embroidered soaker "Hanging with my Gnomies" $30 including US shipping. VGUC with some very minor discoloration at waistband front (have to really look to see it!)

"Dino-mite!"
WCW (Wild Coconut Wear or Wild Child Woolies) Size medium embroidered soaker "Dino-mite!" $30 VGUC including US shipping.

Site ~ Bountiful Baskets Food Co-op ~ Etsy ~

Last edited by CrunchyClark; 01-21-2013 at 11:25 PM.
CrunchyClark is offline   Reply With Quote