Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-26-2012, 04:58 AM   #861
hohaas
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten
Today was DD1's due date. She would have been three, and no one in my family remembered. So grateful for my little one, but when I'm half-asleep I still think I see her big sister out of the corner of my eye and it breaks my heart all over again.

There are days honoring veterans, laborers, presidents, lovers... why isn't there a day where all the women of the world stand up and remember their lost children?
I'm so sorry no one remembered that really hurts. I know it makes me feel good to know people remember my children.

Did you know about October 15th? It is Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day. You can visit www.october15th.com to read all about it. Parents from all around the world remember their children together with the Wave of Light.

Advertisement

Old 10-31-2012, 05:09 AM   #862
birdseye
Registered Users
Formerly: clothbyl**
seller

Re: Journey to Conception group grads!

Wow...lots of familiar names!! It is so good to see everybody.

I got three (yes, three) bfp's on Oct 24!!

We are very excited!! I was active on DS a few years ago while we were ttc and going through fertility treatments. We were unsuccessful in our attempts. We have moved on from ttc and I started going to back to school...hopefully to be an RN. I am actually applying this month to be admitted into the nursing program.

We started ttc six years ago. The last three years we have been "not avoiding". Well last week, I got a bfp, went to the store for more pregnancy tests, and got 2 more bfp's. We are very much in shock.

I talked to my dr. the day of the bfp's and I am started 200 mg of prometrium Partly due to my infertility history and my age (34). Our first ultrasound is in Nov 8.

This is our first child. We are amazed, scared, nervous, and speechless.

I just don't know what to think.
birdseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:41 PM   #863
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdseye View Post

We are very excited!! I was active on DS a few years ago while we were ttc and going through fertility treatments. We were unsuccessful in our attempts. We have moved on from ttc and I started going to back to school...hopefully to be an RN. I am actually applying this month to be admitted into the nursing program.

We started ttc six years ago. The last three years we have been "not avoiding". Well last week, I got a bfp, went to the store for more pregnancy tests, and got 2 more bfp's. We are very much in shock.

I talked to my dr. the day of the bfp's and I am started 200 mg of prometrium Partly due to my infertility history and my age (34). Our first ultrasound is in Nov 8.

CONGRATS!!!
Old 11-02-2012, 09:04 PM   #864
*~Melissa~*
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Congratulations!!!
Reesie's Ribbons and Blooms -hair accessories for your princess!
*~Melissa~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #865
JaylasMommy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdseye

congrats again!
JaylasMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:09 PM   #866
Joyful Tie Dyes
Banned for reasons unrelated to transactions
www.joyfultiedyes.com

My Mood:

Sebastian Oakes arrived 10/21 at home (quite a surprise lol) after less than an hour of labor 6lbs 12 oz 20 inches <3
Joyful Tie Dyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:29 PM   #867
JaylasMommy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyful Tie Dyes
Sebastian Oakes arrived 10/21 at home (quite a surprise lol) after less than an hour of labor 6lbs 12 oz 20 inches <3
Aww!!! Congrats!!
Old 11-04-2012, 11:44 PM   #868
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohaas View Post
Did you know about October 15th? It is Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day. You can visit www.october15th.com to read all about it. Parents from all around the world remember their children together with the Wave of Light.
Thanks... and no, I didn't. Will have to check that out.

Quote:

Congrats!!! May you have an utterly dull 9 months!!

My one piece of unsolicited new-mom advice: get one of those bath-pouf-on-a-stick back scrubbers... you'll be so grateful you have it when you go to take that first post-delivery shower and reaching down to clean anything lower than your navel seems impossible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyful Tie Dyes View Post
Yay!! Sounds like there's a story there.... details?

*TTC a sticky baby since Jan '15. Hoping DD1 returns to us!*
"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride
Ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:13 AM   #869
JaylasMommy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten

My one piece of unsolicited new-mom advice: get one of those bath-pouf-on-a-stick back scrubbers... you'll be so grateful you have it when you go to take that first post-delivery shower and reaching down to clean anything lower than your navel seems impossible!
Lol!!! This is good advice, but I laughed a little too hard!
Old 11-08-2012, 12:24 AM   #870
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaylasMommy View Post
Lol!!! This is good advice, but I laughed a little too hard!
Sorry...

*TTC a sticky baby since Jan '15. Hoping DD1 returns to us!*
"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride
Ten is offline   Reply With Quote