Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-19-2012, 05:38 AM   #11
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
Ugh now that I've been up for awhile its starting to hurt again..

Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 07:03 AM   #12
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Re: Should i go to the drs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyM&W View Post
Ugh now that I've been up for awhile its starting to hurt again..
Yup. Mine typically starts around an hour, maybe two after I get up. The fact that it goes away with rest (when your body relaxes) really tells me that it's ligaments. Mine hurt worse with movement. It almost feels like I have a constant pulled muscle. The worse the ligament pain is, the worse the cramping is. It's definitely benign (I've had cervical checks to make sure), but if you want to feel at ease about it, call and talk to your doctor again, see if you can be seen. I would say it's definitely not worth an emergency room visit. The fact that it has hurt for as long as it has, and nothing has happened, tells me that it's most likely just stretching and growth. You're about to go through another growth spurt (my pain was worst between 10 and 13 weeks).
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:30 AM   #13
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

Glad you feel better but to be on the safe side I'd ask your ob for a bladder infection test. I had two during my pregnancies and cramping and a strange pulled muscle sensation were my only symptoms. I never felt the burning or pressure that is normal. The symptoms I did have, I blew off as normal pregnancy. It could just be normal growing pains, but better to know for sure. It's actually very common to have one during pregnancy and not experience symptoms.
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:29 PM   #14
weesej
Registered Users
seller
seller

Iam going tosay that at this point you should go. It "could" be round ligament, but with the ripping sensation, cramping and your gestation it could also be a tubal pregnancy.

"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?
weesej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:29 PM   #15
MyM&W
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Well I went in. All is well. Soc said its because my uterus is tipped and its coming out of the pelvic and causing pressure and pain. But baby sounded good. Hr was 160!
Old 11-19-2012, 11:25 PM   #16
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

Glad all is well, and baby sounds good! So the tipped uterus will likely resolve in your second trimester then?
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:28 AM   #17
MyM&W
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yes. That's what research has told me