Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-21-2012, 01:06 PM   #21
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordbox
Congratulations to all of you joining in here! I was in the August 2012 group, and I now have an almost 4 month old. I got my BFP last November (on the 30th) so it's so exciting for you all to be finding out this month!

Hope you all have happy, healthy pregnancies. Yay for summer babies!
Thanks so much! It is very exciting, especially making announcements during the holidays.

Advertisement

Old 11-22-2012, 06:47 AM   #22
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013!!

Thanks for starting this thread! I found out on Saturday that we're expecting our next little bean on July 31st/ Aug 1st! I peeked in here a few days ago but it was all still Aug 2012 babies still. I just had an early m/c last month so we're cautiously expecting, but I'm feeling much better about this pregnancy than I did with my last, if you kwim. My tests are coming back darker each day, which didn't happen last time. I was also feeling a bit PMSey last time, which I'm not having this month. So I'm feeling much more optimistic about this pregnancy.
Old 11-22-2012, 03:38 PM   #23
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedwifenmama
Thanks for starting this thread! I found out on Saturday that we're expecting our next little bean on July 31st/ Aug 1st! I peeked in here a few days ago but it was all still Aug 2012 babies still. I just had an early m/c last month so we're cautiously expecting, but I'm feeling much better about this pregnancy than I did with my last, if you kwim. My tests are coming back darker each day, which didn't happen last time. I was also feeling a bit PMSey last time, which I'm not having this month. So I'm feeling much more optimistic about this pregnancy.
Congrats!!! I had an early m/c this past July but like you, I already feel different. I have a great feeling about this pregnancy.

How many kiddos do you ladies have? How old is your youngest? My youngest is 15 months and she will be 2 August 1st.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:12 AM   #24
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So far I have a 2 year old son. Hoping to potty train soon so I don't have to deal with the poopy diapers if/when the nausea sets in!
Old 11-24-2012, 11:25 PM   #25
Momof6girlz
Registered Users
Formerly: steenerson7
seller

My Mood:

I just wanted to pop in and say congratulations!! I was on the Aug 2012 board and had my 6th little princess on the 23rd of Aug. Bitter sweet to see this board
Hears hoping for a Happy and Healthy 9mths to you ladies
Old 11-25-2012, 07:22 AM   #26
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momof6girlz
I just wanted to pop in and say congratulations!! I was on the Aug 2012 board and had my 6th little princess on the 23rd of Aug. Bitter sweet to see this board
Hears hoping for a Happy and Healthy 9mths to you ladies
Awww thanks!
Old 11-25-2012, 02:08 PM   #27
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hello!! I am cautiously joining you ladies. I have had 4 BFPs (they're all faint though) so this is seeking more real. PP, your test looks awesome for 10 DPO! Mine are really light and I believe I'm 10 DPO. I think my due date is August 12th according to the websites I have looked at. So far, my boobs hurt and I have been absolutely exhausted the past couple days. I wasn't ever tired with DS so I'm no sure if this is pg or something else? Also, this is my second pg. I have one DS who is 16 months old :-)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:09 PM   #28
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529

Thanks so much! It is very exciting, especially making announcements during the holidays.
I agree!

Old 11-25-2012, 02:36 PM   #29
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97
Hello!! I am cautiously joining you ladies. I have had 4 BFPs (they're all faint though) so this is seeking more real. PP, your test looks awesome for 10 DPO! Mine are really light and I believe I'm 10 DPO. I think my due date is August 12th according to the websites I have looked at. So far, my boobs hurt and I have been absolutely exhausted the past couple days. I wasn't ever tired with DS so I'm no sure if this is pg or something else? Also, this is my second pg. I have one DS who is 16 months old :-)

Exhaustion is definitely pregnancy! You got lucky with the last one. I am so tired too!!!

When was ur son born? Looks like our babies are so close in age. My baby girl is almost 16 mo
Old 11-25-2012, 03:19 PM   #30
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529

Exhaustion is definitely pregnancy! You got lucky with the last one. I am so tired too!!!

When was ur son born? Looks like our babies are so close in age. My baby girl is almost 16 mo
He was born 7/5/11.

I must have been lucky with him. I progressively got more tired as I went on but I don't remember being really exhausted in 1st tri like most of my friends. DS is extremely active so I'm a little worried...