Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-17-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
boobmommi
Registered Users

My Mood:
How are you feeling?

I'm 4 weeks and not really having any symptoms aside from sleeplessness, an insatiable appetite, bloating and mood swings. I'm having no issues with nausea or heartburn which were the major issues with my last pregnancy. So how are you feeling mamas?

Advertisement

Old 11-17-2012, 10:20 PM   #2
cowangel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How are you feeling?

I could have written this post myself - add in constipation (caution TMI coming - hopefully without hemorrhoids this time)...and my symptoms mirror yours almost exactly...
Old 11-17-2012, 11:53 PM   #3
boobmommi
Registered Users

My Mood:

Cowangel I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one with minimal symptoms because its had me on the edge of my seat all weekend. I'm hoping to make an appointment soon so that I can get confirmation that things are headed in the right direction.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:09 AM   #4
cinderella08
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Exhaustion and constant queasiness. No full blown morning sickness or anything like that yet. Milk supply is decreased (nursing my 27m old) and nipples are VERY sore during nursing. That's about it!
Expecting Oakley Lennon in March 2015!
cinderella08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:57 PM   #5
stephbrown13
Registered Users

My milk supply completely tanked (pumping for 11m DS2), but besides that I wouldn't even know I was pregnant (5weeks 2 days) if I hadn't had multiple positive tests

I usually have pretty easy pregnancies but with DS2 I was SO EXHAUSTED basically from conception till 5 months or so that I'd fall asleep if I sat down to put on shoes. Hopefully that doesn't happen again this time
Mama to DS1 05/03/10 and DS2 12/13/11. Due with #3 07/21/13
stephbrown13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:27 AM   #6
jamiejo
Registered Users
seller

Tired, bloated, nauseated and sore boobs when my 3yo nurses. lol. I'm thankful for all of it, just trying to keep my food down! I have never actually thrown up first trimester, just hefty nausea. I'm 5w3d today
Old 11-20-2012, 02:24 PM   #7
raisingthem4Him
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobmommi View Post
I'm 4 weeks and not really having any symptoms aside from sleeplessness, an insatiable appetite, bloating and mood swings. I'm having no issues with nausea or heartburn which were the major issues with my last pregnancy. So how are you feeling mamas?
This is me exactly, too. I know I start to really feel it around 6 weeks, so I'm trying to just get as much done as I can before I am stuck on the couch for awhile!
raisingthem4Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:05 PM   #8
liveelou
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
The only symptom I've had is being more tired than normal. I'm 5w2d with #2. I think the nausea hit around 6w with #1 so I'm trying to enjoy it while I can!
liveelou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #9
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

Extremely yucky and nauseous, plus I have a gross taste in my mouth all the time, my breasts get a little sensitive on and off, I'm constipated on and off (sorry if tmi) and I'm breaking out. Oh well... I'm 8 weeks so it will be over soon and its totally worth it.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:57 PM   #10
moobiegirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieMarieVDV View Post
Extremely yucky and nauseous, plus I have a gross taste in my mouth all the time, my breasts get a little sensitive on and off, I'm constipated on and off (sorry if tmi) and I'm breaking out. Oh well... I'm 8 weeks so it will be over soon and its totally worth it.
This is exactly how I feel. Plus I'm very touched out right now with very little patience for anybody.