Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
Registered Users

ALL MEOS SOLD! 6 Colored MEOS, colors are a little faded, no pee and poo stains, holes, or wear. Also 1 stay dry liner, no stains. These were all bought new by me between last year and this year. If you want a GN lot, pm and I can take out the pink and purple and still give you a good deal

Inside of MEOS-no stains!

Stay dry liner:

Green MEOS has 4 tiny orangish spots, not sure where they came from, see pic below:

Blue MEOS has 4 tiny thread marks from where I attempted to sew in a liner. Does not affect function and not too noticable, see pic below:

SOLD. Pink and Aqua AVAILABLE. Size small,fits 10-20 lbs. These are a little faded, but there are no pee/poo stains.

Pink fitted has 2 small orange spots, not that noticeable, see pic below:

Little Boppers Hybrid fitted EUC

Fine Print:
We are a pet friendly, but smoke free home. I can ship to Canada, pm for quotes. I tried to be as specific as possible and include every detail with lots of pics, but if you still have questions, pm and I will be happy to answer them. I also just started working so while I'm at work I can't answer pms, but I will definitely get to all questions in the afternoon. Thanks for looking
WOHM to my sweet bean married to my best friend

Last edited by Skybaby712; 02-02-2013 at 11:29 PM.
Skybaby712 is offline   Reply With Quote